***You may pick up rental equipment the day before any holiday on which we will be closed. Please pick up your rental equipment before 4:00PM on Christmas Eve or New Years Eve. ***
You can rent the following types of equipment:
- Skiing equipment for the beginner through expert. For children and adults.
- Snowboarding equipment for the beginner through expert. For children and adults.
- We do rent a limited selection of skiwear for adults (the quantities are limited, first come first served).
- Water skis, wakeboards and tubes.
Equipment reservations for skiing and snowboarding:
- You may make your reservation online or in the store but phone reservations will not be accepted.
- You may make your reservation up to a month in advance. We recommend that you come in or reserve on-line at least a week in advance especially if you are going on a busy weekend or during a holiday or if you will be renting any kids equipment.
- If you are reserving on-line please try on your boots before leaving the store to confirm the fit.
- Identification, age and deposit requirements:
- You must pay for your rental when you make the reservation.
- The responsible person in your party must be at least 18 years old and have a valid driver's license or state-issued photo Id.
- You must be at least 18 yrs. old or have your parent or guardian with you.
- If you are renting any of our high-performance ski equipment, or snowboard equipment you must post a deposit.
- The deposit amount is usually $75 to $200 per set of equipment and must be posted with your credit card.
- The credit card owner must be present to make a deposit (you may not use someone else's credit card).
- Cash, check and debit card deposits will not be accepted.
- If you make your reservation online you will pay any required deposits when you pick up the equipment.
- There are no refunds given for rentals. Store credit may be issued for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
- You are responsible to pay the replacement cost for any piece of equipment, which you do not return.
- You must pay for the repair or the replacement of any piece of equipment which is damaged.
|Rental Type||Code||Price Per Day|
|Ski Packages (Skis, Boots & Poles)|
|Demo Performance/RENO ONLY||30||$60|
|Ski Single Item Rental (Skis, Boots & Blades)|
|Adult Ski Boots w/ Calibration||8||$20|
|Adult Performance Ski Boots w/ Calibration/RENO ONLY||31||$30|
|Kids Ski Boots w/ Calibration||9||$20|
|Snowboarding Packages (Boards, Boots & Bindings)|
|Snowboarding Single Item Rental (Boards, Boots & Bindings)|
|Step-on Binding & Boots||20||$30|
|Winter Clothing Rental|
|Jacket & Bib||21||$20|
|Cargo Box Rental|
|Water Sports Rental|
|Water Skis/Wakeboard & Boots||25||$30|
Deposits require a credit card only - no cash
|Any board, boots, bindings, tube or demo skis alone||$75 each|
|Any snowboard package, Demo ski package, Wakesurfers, Foil Board||$150-$300|
A reasonable number of travel days will be allowed on all winter sports rentals. Example: to ski Saturday and Sunday, pick up the rentals on Friday after 1:30pm and return them on Monday before 3pm and pay for 2 days.
* indicates products that require a deposit. Most deposits will be between $75 and $200 per set of equipment. See rental information at the top of this page for identification, age, and deposit requirements.