Salomon Men's Asmo Snowboard 2019-2020
In collaboration with and Designed by team rider and founder of Asmo Pow Surfers, Wolfgang Nyvelt. this board has a classic directional shape ready for freeride or backcountry freestyle terrain and all conditions. Agile and responsive edge-to-edge, with a pin tail to keep you floating in pow.
**Die-Cut Base Color May Vary **
- Men's Snowboard
- Rock Out Camber Profile: Flat between your bindings for stability, Camber near the feet for response and a rocker on the tip/tail for pressability.
- Tapered Directional Shape: Tail width is slightly tapered (2-20mm). This loosens up turning initiation and improves floatation in deeper snow without sacrificing edge hold on hardpack.
- Walnut Wrapper: Sustainably sourced walnut wood grain for a premium look, maximized power and board control, and reduced fiber glass and resin.
- Quadratic: A blend of elliptic curves for easy turn initiation, effortless direction changes and fluid edge to edge transitions.
- Sintered EG: Engineered for a super fast glide in everything from fresh pow to sticky spring snow. Sintered material provides superior wax retention, Gallium strengthens impact resistance and the Electra finish gives a turbocharged glide.
- All Mountain EB: From detuning the tip and tail to a 1-degree edge holding tune throughout the key parts of the sidecut, back to a 2-degree bevel between the feet. This delivers the most solid edge hold with no hang-ups.
- BA MD: Medium density European-made fiberglass layers guarantee a consistent quality level, for light and lively boards.
- Ghost Green Core: Ghost Green Core components have been selected and designed to optimize pop and reduce weight while utilizing sustainable attributes of a super light polawania wood.
- Popster: Shaped woodcore profile with strategically placed variation of thickness. It maximizes the natural snap and powerful pop of wood. Feels like your skateboard kicktail finally connected with your snowboard.
- Fine Stone Finish: Our fine stone finish is particularly efficient on our Sintered EG base, speed up in powder or softer snow conditions.
- ABS: The mollecular structure can be described as a concrete bar combining toughness for energy transfer and dampening properties for impact absorption.
- 4x2 Inserts
- FLEX: Responsive
- WIDTH: Regular
- PRACTICE: All Mountain, Freeride
- PLAYFULESS: 3/5
- PRECISION: 5/5
- RESPONSIVENESS / POP: 5/5
- FLOATATION: 3/5
- VERSATILE: Rock Out Camber construction allows riders to explore all types of terrain, snow, and features.
- CARVING: Quadratic Sidecut blends elliptic curves for easy turn initiation, and fluid edge to edge transitions.
- POP: Popster's shaped core profile thins out under foot and thickens outside your bindings before tapering again at tip and tail to maximize the natural snap and pop of wood.
***Actual product may differ/vary slightly from image displayed. ***