Ride A-10 Snowboard Binding 2022-2023
The A-10 delivers Ride's cutting-edge technology and is built for the most experienced snowboarders. Now available in a smaller chassis, it is unisex for a perfect fit. Featuring a Two-Piece Aluminum Chassis for flexible power transfer, a Carbon Slimeback Highback for carbon response with urethane damping, and a Three-Piece Ankle Strap for comfort and durability, the A-10 includes an aluminum and composite disc for aggressive or flexible riding. Plus, the canted footbed of 2.5 degrees aligns joints for maximum leverage, and the TPU basepad reduces vibrations. Experience top-tier performance with the A-10 binding.
- A-SERIES ALUMINUM CHASSIS: The A-Series Chassis provides the reactive flex and power transfer of aluminum underfoot. The extruded aluminum heel-cup provides ultimate toe heel response. The A-Series Chassis was designed to be less rigid that previous designs allowing the aluminum to flex more under the rider's weight allowing for a much more reactive ride. Because the Chassis is 100% aluminum, it is narrower than nylon or plastic chassis allowing the board to flex more freely from tip to tail.
- CARBON SLIMEBACK HIGHBACK: Made from laminated carbon and urethane, this unique highback offers the lightweight support and pop of carbon with the smooth dampened ride of urethane.
- THREE-PIECE ANKLE STRAP: Designed to provide ultimate comfort the three piece strap has a rigid plastic piece to provide the response of the binding. This is paired with another urethane piece that assures the strap is comfortable and stays in place over your boot. Finally there is a small amount of padding that compresses without bunching up to assure a tight fit for riders who like to ride their straps super tight.
- MINIMALIST WITH OVERMOLD TOE STRAP: The minimalist toe strap with overmold is the same base strap as the minimalist toe strap with the addition of an overmolded layer of urethane that assures the strap stays in place over the riders desired position over the boot.
- LINKAGE RATCHET: Designed to improve ladder durability and eliminate ratchet wag, resulting in a smoother user experience with the same hold you expect.
- CANTED WITH PODS FOOTBED: An ultra-light footbed that uses subtle angles to align the ankles and knees to a more natural and comfortable position. The angle also gives leverage to press the board for huge pop, without affecting your preferred stance width. Urethane pods are bonded to the footbed under the heels and forefront of the riders foot. These pods absorb high speed vibrations for a smoother ride as well as smooth out larger impacts from flat landings.
- A-SERIES TPU BASEPAD: A urethane base pad that sits under the binding and wraps up the side. The urethane provides ultimate damping properties underfoot, and support as it wraps up the side of the binding increasing response as the riders drives their weight into turns.
- RIDE BINDING TECHNOLOGY: We didn't set out to reinvent the binding—we set out to perfect it.
|BLACK / M||504983||$299.95|
|BLACK / S||504991||$299.95|
Shipping & Returns
You can return unused products to us for a refund or exchange for up to 30 days from the date you received the order, provided that the item is unused and the original tags are still attached.
View our entire Return Policy
How much is shipping?
Ski Pro offers free USA shipping on all orders over $99. You also have the choice to purchase expedited shipping (2-Day, Overnight, etc) at checkout.
How long does free shipping take?
Free shipping is delivered via USPS or UPS, and takes anywhere from 2-7 business days.
How long until my order ships?
Orders placed before 1pm may ship out same day based on the location of the item in our shipping warehouse, although we recommend an expectation of a few days to process the order.
MORE FROM Ride
Original price $649.90Original price $649.90 - Original price $649.90Original price $649.90Current price $529.90$529.90 - $529.90Current price $529.90
The Ride Compact Snowboard is a standout on the slopes. Its soft flex and forgiving feel make it an ideal companion for long days of riding and its...View full detailsOriginal price $649.90Original price $649.90 - Original price $649.90Original price $649.90Current price $529.90$529.90 - $529.90Current price $529.90Save 18% Save %
Original price $1,199.90Original price $1,199.90 - Original price $1,199.90Original price $1,199.90Current price $1,099.90$1,099.90 - $1,099.90Current price $1,099.90
This package includes: Ride Commissioner Snowboard 2022-2023 Union Atlas LTD Snowboard Binding 2022-2023 Ride Commissioner Snowboard 2022-2023: ...View full detailsOriginal price $1,199.90Original price $1,199.90 - Original price $1,199.90Original price $1,199.90Current price $1,099.90$1,099.90 - $1,099.90Current price $1,099.90Save 8% Save %
Original price $989.90Original price $989.90 - Original price $989.90Original price $989.90Current price $719.90$719.90 - $719.90Current price $719.90
This package includes: Ride MTNPIG Snowboard 2022-2023 Ride A-8 Snowboard Binding 2022-2023 Ride MTNPIG Snowboard 2022-2023:This little piggy went ...View full detailsOriginal price $989.90Original price $989.90 - Original price $989.90Original price $989.90Current price $719.90$719.90 - $719.90Current price $719.90Save 27% Save %
Original price $269.95 - Original price $269.95Original price$269.95$269.95 - $269.95Current price $269.95
Plush, stable and responsive, the Sage is a great value boot for snowboarders. Crafted for comfort and ease of use, this boot features Intuition Pl...View full detailsOriginal price $269.95 - Original price $269.95Original price$269.95$269.95 - $269.95Current price $269.95
Original price $349.95 - Original price $349.95Original price$349.95$349.95 - $349.95Current price $349.95
The Hera was constructed with stability, comfort and performance in mind. Optimized for all-mountain riding, it features the Intuition Support Foam...View full detailsOriginal price $349.95 - Original price $349.95Original price$349.95$349.95 - $349.95Current price $349.95