Salomon Men's Sickstick Snowboard 2019-2020
Wolfgang Nyvelt shaped each size with specific specs. Each shape and size delivers premium benefits for riding pow, 151 in tight trees, 157 for freeriding, or the 162 on steeps. A Directional Twin with taper and Rock Out Camber for pop and float in any condition.
**Die-Cut Base Color May Vary **
- Men's Snowboard
- Rock Out Camber Profile: Flat between your bindings for stability, Camber near the feet for response and a rocker on the tip/tail for pressability.
- Tapered Twin Shape: What makes the Sick Stick ride so well in Pow and hardpack, is the tapered twin shape. Stance is centered within the effective edge while the tail is pulled in slightly to help with floatation.
- ABC Wrapper: More pop, less plastic! ABC Wrapper is a patented process using structural bamboo veneers to reduce fiberglass and resin content in each board by 40%. Traditional ABS sidewalls get the axe - replaced instead by waterproof Bamboo rods.
- Quadrilizer: Explosive combination of Equalizer and Quadratic allows high speed carving as well as superior edge control in tight spots.
- Sintered EG: Engineered for a super fast glide in everything from fresh pow to sticky spring snow. Sintered material provides superior wax retention, Gallium strengthens impact resistance and the Electra finish gives a turbocharged glide.
- All Mountain EB: From detuning the tip and tail to a 1-degree edge holding tune throughout the key parts of the sidecut, back to a 2-degree bevel between the feet. This delivers the most solid edge hold with no hang-ups.
- BA MD: Medium density European-made fiberglass layers guarantee a consistent quality level, for light and lively boards.
- Ghost Green Core: Ghost Green Core components have been selected and designed to optimize pop and reduce weight while utilizing sustainable attributes of a super light polawania wood.
- Popster: Shaped woodcore profile with strategically placed variation of thickness. It maximizes the natural snap and powerful pop of wood. Feels like your skateboard kicktail finally connected with your snowboard.
- Fine Stone Finish: Our fine stone finish is particularly efficient on our Sintered EG base, speed up in powder or softer snow conditions.
- Bamboo + Cork Rails: The liveliness of eco friendly bamboo mixed with cork composite, for the best direct feel and dampening ride in the industry.
- 4x2 Inserts
- FLEX: Responsive
- WIDTH: Regular, Mid-Wide
- PRACTICE: All Mountain, Freeride
- PLAYFULNESS: 4/5
- RESPONSIVENESS / POP: 4/5
- FLOATATION: 5/5
- FLOAT: Sickstick shape providing 10-12mm of taper keeping you on top of fresh snow.
- VERSATILE: The tapered twin shape is comfortable in both freeride and freestyle terrain.
- POP: Popster's shaped core profile thins out under foot and thickens outside your bindings before tapering again at tip and tail to maximize the natural snap and pop of wood.
***Actual product may differ/vary slightly from image displayed. ***
|WOODGRN / 157||422278||$399.95|
|WOODGRN / 162||422279||$399.95|
Shipping & Returns
You can return unused products to us for a refund or exchange for up to 30 days from the date you received the order, provided that the item is unused and the original tags are still attached.
View our entire Return Policy
How much is shipping?
Ski Pro offers free USA shipping on all orders over $99. You also have the choice to purchase expedited shipping (2-Day, Overnight, etc) at checkout.
How long does free shipping take?
Free shipping is delivered via USPS or UPS, and takes anywhere from 2-7 business days.
How long until my order ships?
Orders placed before 1pm may ship out same day based on the location of the item in our shipping warehouse, although we recommend an expectation of a few days to process the order.
MORE FROM Salomon
Original price $850.00Original price $850.00 - Original price $850.00Original price $850.00Current price $499.94$499.94 - $499.94Current price $499.94
The Salomon QST 106 Flat Ski is perfect in any weather. The wide width makes it for a great powder ski, all while not being overbearing for a nice ...View full detailsOriginal price $850.00Original price $850.00 - Original price $850.00Original price $850.00Current price $499.94$499.94 - $499.94Current price $499.94Save 41% Save %
Original price $349.95 - Original price $349.95Original price$349.95$349.95 - $349.95Current price $349.95
Product Details Rocker Type: Flat Out Camber - Flat profile loaded with camber under the feet for maximum stability and response when you...View full detailsOriginal price $349.95 - Original price $349.95Original price$349.95$349.95 - $349.95Current price $349.95
Original price $139.95 - Original price $139.95Original price$139.95$139.95 - $139.95Current price $139.95Original price $139.95 - Original price $139.95Original price$139.95$139.95 - $139.95Current price $139.95
Original price $429.95 - Original price $429.95Original price$429.95$429.95 - $429.95Current price $429.95
The Echo Dual BOA boot embodies all-mountain versatility in our most sustainable design. Built on a supportive upper with Dual Zone BOA, the Echo p...View full detailsOriginal price $429.95 - Original price $429.95Original price$429.95$429.95 - $429.95Current price $429.95
Original price $279.95 - Original price $279.95Original price$279.95$279.95 - $279.95Current price $279.95
The District Pro is a team inspired freestyle binding made for riders who demand support & control. Born from team riders combining parts from ...View full detailsOriginal price $279.95 - Original price $279.95Original price$279.95$279.95 - $279.95Current price $279.95