Rossignol Men's Allspeed Pro 100 Ski Boot 2020-2021
Buckle in for the power to carve. The Allspeed Pro 100 provides award-winning power and precision in a 100mm last for a balance of comfort and control. The Sensor Blade shell is engineered for reduced weight and efficient energy transfer to the ski. An adjustable flex lets you customize the boot to match your skiing. Full custom liners with Thinsulate™ allow pin-pointed customization for the comfort, warmth and support to ski all day.
- Ski Boot
- Men's Specific
- Flex Adjustment
- Sensor Blade Technology
- On Piste
- Medium Fit
- Optimized Power Transmission
- Custom Comfort and Precision
- Insulated Warmth and Support
- FLEX: 100
- LAST WIDTH: 100 mm
- WEIGHT KG (1/2 PAIR): 2, 150kg (size 26.5)
- SHELL MATERIAL: Polyurethane
- CUFF MATERIAL: Polyurethane
- BOOTBOARD: PU
- BUCKLES: 4 Micro 100% Aluminum, Diagonal Buckles with Adjustable Teeth 3 Positions
- LINER: Full Custom T3 - Polyethylene
- THERMAL INSULATION: Forefoot Thinsulate® Stretch
- TONGUE: Power Wrap - One-Piece Toe Box
- POWERSTRAP WIDTH (MM): 40mm
- OUTSOLE: Gripwalk Compatible (sold separately)
- STYLE #: RBI2090
- SENSOR BLADE: Sensor Blade shell technology eliminates excessive shell materials to reduce weight, while reinforcing torsional and flexural rigidity for optimized power and energy transmission.
- FLEX ADJUSTMENT: Flex Adjustment allows a larger flex range for customized power, performance, and comfort via a simple rear spine screw adjustment.
- FULL CUSTOM T3: Full Custom liners offer customization in both the internal padding for enhanced foot wrapping and comfort, and the external liner materials for enhanced precision and power transmission. T3 version features mono-injected perforated Flexalon padding for a consistent medium density throughout performance and fit zones.
- THINSULATE STRETCH: Developed by 3M, Thinsulate® is a lightweight synthetic insulation that delivers increased warmth in damp and cold conditions for all-day comfort and warmth. THINSULATE® STRETCH offers enhanced elasticity, improving freedom of movement and foot support for better skiability.
- MEDIUM FIT: Medium fit features a 100mm last for a precise, comfortable fit that balances comfort and control
- OPTIMIZED POWER TRANSMISSION: Sensor Blade shell engineering reduces weight while efficiently driving power through the front of the boot and into the ski.
- CUSTOM COMFORT AND PRECISION: Full custom liners are 100% customizable for enhanced comfort, precision, and power transmission.
- INSULATED WARMTH AND SUPPORT: Thinsulate™ Stretch insulates while providing enhanced foot support for better skiability.
- GRIPWALK® COMPATIBLE (SOLD SEPARATELY): Gripwalk® soles feature a rubber tread and rockered toe for a more natural walking motion and increased traction.
***Actual product may differ/vary slightly from image displayed. ***
Full Custom T3 - Polyethylene
Gripwalk CompatibleBetter grip and added comfort when walking and standing in boots, but doesn’t compromise the power transmission and release function between the boot and binding when skiing.
|BLACK / 25.5||454256||$399.95|
|BLACK / 26.5||454257||$399.95|
|BLACK / 27.5||454258||$399.95|
|BLACK / 28.5||454259||$399.95|
|BLACK / 29.5||454260||$399.95|
|BLACK / 30.5||454261||$399.95|
Shipping & Returns
You can return unused products to us for a refund or exchange for up to 30 days from the date you received the order, provided that the item is unused and the original tags are still attached.
View our entire Return Policy
How much is shipping?
Ski Pro offers free USA shipping on all orders over $99. You also have the choice to purchase expedited shipping (2-Day, Overnight, etc) at checkout.
How long does free shipping take?
Free shipping is delivered via USPS or UPS, and takes anywhere from 2-7 business days.
How long until my order ships?
Orders placed before 1pm may ship out same day based on the location of the item in our shipping warehouse, although we recommend an expectation of 24-48 hours to process the order.
MORE FROM Rossignol
Original price $329.95 - Original price $329.95Original price$329.95$329.95 - $329.95Current price $329.95Original price $329.95 - Original price $329.95Original price$329.95$329.95 - $329.95Current price $329.95
Original price $379.95Original price $379.95 - Original price $379.95Original price $379.95Current price $359.95$359.95 - $359.95Current price $359.95
Buckle in for all-day carving comfort. The Speed 100 expands on the award-winning Allspeed range, providing customizable power and precision in a f...View full detailsOriginal price $379.95Original price $379.95 - Original price $379.95Original price $379.95Current price $359.95$359.95 - $359.95Current price $359.95Save 5% Save %
Original price $395.00 - Original price $395.00Original price$395.00$395.00 - $395.00Current price $395.00
Fresh tracks on a storm-day or groomer carving in the sun, every ski day is an opportunity to explore the mountain. The men's Rossignol All Speed S...View full detailsOriginal price $395.00 - Original price $395.00Original price$395.00$395.00 - $395.00Current price $395.00
Original price $175.00 - Original price $175.00Original price$175.00$175.00 - $175.00Current price $175.00
Fresh groomers or storm day aspen glades, every day on the mountain is different. The women's Rapide Ski Pants have a waterproof, breathable membra...View full detailsOriginal price $175.00 - Original price $175.00Original price$175.00$175.00 - $175.00Current price $175.00
Original price $275.00 - Original price $275.00Original price$275.00$275.00 - $275.00Current price $275.00
On the mountain or off, the men's Rossignol Rapide Ski Jacket sheds wet weather with a waterproof, breathable shell and critical sealed seams. High...View full detailsOriginal price $275.00 - Original price $275.00Original price$275.00$275.00 - $275.00Current price $275.00