Ronix Men's District BWF Wakeboard 2020
THE CHAMELEON OF CONFORMING WAKEBOARDS
Don't be defined to a riding style with this adaptive board.
This board with the rare trait of adapting to your style of riding just got an overhaul for 2020. We took one of our best-selling all-purpose series that rides without stereotypes and made it lighter, delivering more feedback, and noticeably softer landings. The District with its Hybrid rocker ranges from smooth/low maintenance turns to wide open high-speed cuts. With fast predictable take offs, to explosive wake to wake jumps, this is a series that truly covers the spectrum.
- Men's Specific
- Water Sports Collection
- Boat Wakeboard
- Hybrid-3-Stage Middle / Continuous Outer Rocker
- 4 Fiberglass 1.0" Ramp Fins
- G&R Technology
- Concave Bottom
- Variable Rail
- New Thinner Profile
- Universal Riding Style - designed by Chad Sharpe
- BWF: Blank with Fins
- RIDING STYLE: Boat, Intermediate to Advanced
- CONSTRUCTION: Modello
- ROCKER: Hybrid
- ENERGY: Neutral: 5
- SIZES (cm): 134cm, 138cm, 144cm, 150cm
- HEIGHT (in): 2.5"(134cm), 2.6"(138cm), 2.7"(144cm), 2.8"(150cm)
- STANCE (in): 19.5-25.5"(134cm), 20-26"(138cm), 21.5-27.5"(144cm), 21.5-27.5"(150cm)
- WEIGHT (lbs): Up to 185 lbs(134cm), 165+ lbs (138cm), 170+ lbs (144cm), 180+ lbs (150cm)
- SURFACE AREA (sq in): 803 sq in(134cm), 837 sq in(138cm), 878 sq in(144cm), 905 sq in(150cm)
- CENTER (in): 17"(134cm), 17.2"(138cm), 17.4"(144cm), 17.4"(150cm)
- ROCKER: The curvature of a board from tip to tail has been predominantly labeled either continuous or 3-stage. These opposing arcs will determine if a board has a smoother/faster transition up the wake with a longer flight pattern, or a more abrupt vertical snap off the wake. This has to do with where the transition of the rocker line happens relative to the center of board. If the major arc happens closer to the center of the board usually making 1 big constant curve, it is called continuous rocker. When boards have more of a flat spot in the center of the board, then the major arc happens later in the board closer to the tip/tail of the board it is referred to as a 3-stage rocker.
- HYBRID: A combination of the traits of 3-Stage and Continuous rocker lines. Designed for a high-end rider that depending on how they edge into the wake will dictate what style of snap off the wake they are looking for. Also designed for a mid-level rider that isn't sure what style of hangtime they are looking for.
- ENERGY: Flex doesn't mean anything if you don't have a reaction. From making the first compression molded wakeboard, first altered flex board, until now, we have been solely focused on improving the energy of a wakeboard. We have used countless foams, woods and Honeycomb, all mixed with every concoction of glass and carbon we could get our hands on. Where does the board store energy, for how long, and when does it return?
- NEUTRAL: Doesn't have the radioactive amplitude of instant energy, or the delayed snow style kick of its other stored energy confidant. Instead neutral energy prefers to sit quietly in the middle of take off purgatory - not too quick, not too late. Nothing wrong with riding with sans stigma.
- M6 INSERTS: The Euros have it figured out. A higher thread count means more hold on a shallower depth. So now we can go to thinner profiled boards with a shorter insert without sacrificing boot lock down. The result is boards with more feel and contact on the water.
***Actual product may differ/vary slightly from image displayed. ***
|Collections:||$200 to $300, 2021, All, Black, Men's, Over $10, Pre-Season Winter 2021, Ronix, Sale, Wakeboards, Wakeboards, Water Sports, White,|
|BLACK/WHITE / 134||440341||$269.95|
|BLACK/WHITE / 138||440342||$269.95|
|BLACK/WHITE / 144||440343||$269.95|
|BLACK/WHITE / 150||440344||$269.95|