Fox River Juniors' Boreal Medium Weight Over-The-Calf Socks
Made from Thermolite® with insulating fibers, these socks provide gentle compression and moisture wicking for warm, dry, happy feet. Cushioned shin and sole protect your little one from bumps and bruises from top to bottom.
- Junior/Youth Specific
- Ski Socks
- URfit System Provides Arch Support and Memory-Knit Construction
- Vented Panels Remove Moisture and Keep You Dry
- Reinforced Toe and Heel Add Durability and Longer Sock Life
- Cushioned Shin and Sole Absorb Shocks and Insulates
- Smooth, Flat Comfort Toe Seam
- Single Pair Pack
- Medium Weight
- MATERIAL: 55% Thermolite® Polyester, 43% Nylon, 2% Spandex
- HEIGHT/TYPE: Over-The-Calf (OTC)
- WICK DRY® TECHNOLOGY: This exclusive technology quickly draws moisture away from skin so your feet stay dry and comfortable. Removing moisture build up reduces hot spots and the friction that causes blisters. But how does it work? Through the power of hydrophobic (moisture repelling) yarn and hydrophilic (moisture attracting) yarn, Wick Dry® moves moisture off your skin to keep you dry.
- URfit™ SYSTEM (ULTIMATE RESPONSE FIT SYSTEM): Our URfit™ System steps fit up a notch. It pairs many popular features that give Fox River socks a superior fit that you can count on - and won't wash away. Many URfit™ styles also offer other top-tier features such as vented side panels, Wick Dry® moisture-management and premium fibers. Try them. We think it's a fit UR going to love.
- Memory-Knit Construction: throughout helps sock keep its form, wash after wash.
- Spandex Compression Zones: add support and keep sock in place all day long.
- Contoured Rib Top: holds sock up to eliminate slippage.
- MEMORY-KNIT CONSTRUCTION: A Fit That Remembers. Memory-knit is a form-fitting structural fabric constructed with knit stitches of spandex and a primary yarn (yarns) for a sock that holds its shape through all types of conditions and activities. This also makes the sock form-fitting. Say goodbye to sagging and bunching where it doesn't belong.
- SPANDEX COMPRESSION ZONES: Support in All the Right Places. Many styles within the Fox River line - including all of our URfit™ styles - feature special spandex compression zones. These special knit panels help provide support in the sock for various activities. While many styles feature a spandex compression arch support, others feature zones around the ankle, heel and foot to keep your sock in place. Plus, these special panels help keep the shape and form of your sock, wash after wash.
- COMFORT TOE SEAMS: Toe the Smooth Line. Fox River socks feature smooth, flat toe seams that don't rub or irritate during wear. Plus, our smooth, flat closure technique adds durability to the everyday wear of the sock so it stretches every way you do without unraveling.
- STYLE#: 5109
***Actual product may differ/vary slightly from image displayed. ***
|Collections:||Under $100, Socks, Snowboarding, Snowboard Apparel, Skiing, Ski Apparel, PREVIOUS SEASONS, Pre-Season Winter 2021, Pink, Over $10, Junior's, Fox Rivier, Black, Apparel, All, 2020-2021, $0-$100,|
|BLACK / S||441876||$13.95|
|BLACK / XL||441879||$13.95|
|FUCHSIA / S||441880||$13.95|
|FUCHSIA / M||441881||$13.95|
|FUCHSIA / XL||441883||$13.95|
|BLACK / M||441877||$13.95|
|BLACK / L||441878||$13.95|
|FUCHSIA / L||441882||$13.95|