Eurosock Ski Zone OTC Midweight Sock
Eurosocks™ Ski Zone means comfort zone first, without leaving out the need of a technical support for the skier.
The sock is surrounded by a thicker but extremely soft, micro-supreme terry material particularly suitable for the skiers who don't have their own custom-made ski boots.
This medium weight ski sock adapts perfectly like a ski-boot personal adjustable liner.
Medium density padding absorbs shock and eliminates friction.
Ventilation channels strategically placed between the padding, transports moisture away from your skin.
The MicroSupreme® warm and wicking characteristics provide an ideal moisture management to help keep feet comfortable.
- Ski Sock Collection
- Medium Weight Sock
- Adult Specific
- These Socks are Made in MicroSupreme
- 100% Made in Italy
- COMPOSITION: 80% Microsupreme®, 15% Nylon, 5% Elastam Lycra
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Turn Inside Out, Machine Wash Warm, Tumble Dry Cool, Do Not Bleach, Iron or Dry Clean.
- Moisture management for all seasons. Competitive athletes around the world endorse this hollow-core micro denier fiber. When knit into technical sport socks and calf sleeves, MICROSupreme® provides superior wicking and self-drying capabilities that keep feet dry and cool in hot weather during high aerobic activity, and trap warm air generated during cold weather to keep feet warm and dry. It's also extremely soft and comfortable against the skin.
- STYLE #: EUROSOCK-1112-OTC
**Due to the stretchability of the sock, if your shoe size is between sizes, choose the smaller. **
***Actual product may differ/vary slightly from image displayed. ***