Arena Ladies' Powerskin Carbon Ultra Closed Back Kneeskin Swimsuit
The Carbon Ultra is designed to give you maximum compression and maximum comfort. While high level compression tends to be more popular with sprinters, the zoned compression of Carbon Ultra makes this a favorite of Rio's 1500 m Gold Medalist Gregorio Paltrinieri. Most swimmers find the ideal fit to be one size up from your practice suit size.
In addition to utilizing POWERSKIN Intelligent Compression and Power Return Construction technologies - the Carbon Ultra introduces new features designed to optimize your performance.
The newest and most advanced addition to Arena's Carbon line of tech suits, the Arena Powerskin Carbon Ultra Jammer Tech Suit Swimsuit improves upon the existing Carbon design to create a truly powerful performance suit in the water. Featuring a brand new Infinity-Loop inner construction and Carbon Ultra Cage outer construction, the technology in this suit is meant to optimize the swimmer's performance in every aspect.
- Closed Back
- FINA Approved
- 50% Polyamide 47% Elastane (Spandex) 3% Carbon Fiber
- Women's tech suit
- Closed back design
- Short leg cut
- INTELLIGENT MUSCLE COMPRESSION:
- This protective grid regulates stretching and stiffens when the fabric reaches a critical stress level
- Increases support and control where needed
- INFINITY LOOP
- Bonded seam construction with X-PIVOT POINT for perfect body position, body rotation control & stroke efficiency
- A design based on a deep knowledge of the key muscle chains that help in keeping a streamlined body position
- Employs a continuous tape that anchors on the muscle chain in the upper body for extra support
- Links the ribs to the hips while still allowing freedom to rotate
- Connects to the gluteus maximum, keeping the hips high and helping to reduce body tilt in the water
- ULTRA LINK SYSTEM (INNER LAYER)
- Housed in the inner layer, this system is designed to optimize the athlete's physiology by connecting key muscle groups and isolating upper and lower body movements.
- Delivers intelligent compression and anatomical support without limiting freedom of movement
- Strategically-placed tapes create a brace which keeps the lower body and core muscles firm and supported while still allowing the upper body to rotate freely
- This movement isolation increases athlete efficiency by allowing them to pivot mid-stroke with minimal additional rotation or loss of body position in the water
- ULTRA COMPRESSION PANELS
- In the legs and core for extra muscle support and targeted compression, when and where needed
- Designed to work with the external Ultra-Cage fabric to deliver targeted area of additional compression on the inside of the suit, supporting key muscles and aligning them with the direction of movement
- The multi-layer panels streamline body shape, keeping it stable and high in the water, which in turn reduces drag and minimizes water resistance, particularly in areas normally prone to turbulence
- CARBON ULTRA CAGE FABRIC (OUTER LAYER)
- With 3 times the carbon fiber of any other arena Carbon suit for multi-direction, high-density, intelligent compression
- The Carbon-Ultra uses a new outer shell fabric, which delivers intelligent compression of the body, the hallmark of the carbon family of suits
- Contains three times more carbon than before, the fabric is woven more tightly so it can more accurately conform to the athlete's shape--distributing pressure uniformly
- Helps the swimmer channel their energy more efficiently by reducing any nonessential effort and movement
- FIT TIPS:
- Most swimmers go up one from their training suit size
- If you've ordered multiple sizes, try the biggest one first
- If you can't get it on, it's too small
- If it has ripples and gaps, it's too big
- In order to ensure that your Arena swimsuit provides you with the best possible performance for a long time to come, we recommend you take the following precautions:
- Rinse immediately after use, in non-chlorinated water;
- Do not leave the wet swimsuit in a bag or other container for a long time;
- Do not expose the wet swimsuit in a bag or other container to direct sunlight;
- Wash with detergents suitable for delicate clothes;
- Air-dry hung up and away from heat sources.
- Follow the washing instructions given on your product label.
- The label provides useful symbols giving information on how to take best care of it.
- WASH AT THE RECOMENDED TERMPERATURE
- DO NOT DRY CLEAN
- DO NOT BLEACH
- DO NOT MACHINE DRY
- DO NOT IRON
Shipping & Returns
You can return unused products to us for a refund or exchange for up to 30 days from the date you received the order, provided that the item is unused and the original tags are still attached.
View our entire Return Policy
All orders over $250 will be shipped with "signature required" unless otherwise noted by the customer.
How much is shipping?
Ski Pro offers free USA shipping on all orders over $99. You also have the choice to purchase expedited shipping (2-Day, Overnight, etc) at checkout.
How long does free shipping take?
Free shipping is delivered via USPS or UPS, and takes anywhere from 2-7 business days.
How long until my order ships?
Orders placed before 1pm may ship out same day based on the location of the item in our shipping warehouse, although we recommend an expectation of 24-48 hours to process the order.
MORE FROM Arena
Original price $19.95 - Original price $29.95Original price $19.95 - Original price $29.95Original price $29.95Current price $19.95$19.95 - $19.95Current price $19.95
Designed specifically for the intensive competitive swimmer, the front lined tie-back two-piece features minimal coverage, thin straps and a cross-...View full detailsOriginal price $19.95 - Original price $29.95Original price $19.95 - Original price $29.95Original price $29.95Current price $19.95$19.95 - $19.95Current price $19.95Save up to 33% Save %
Original price $28.95Original price $28.95 - Original price $28.95Original price $28.95Current price $19.95$19.95 - $19.95Current price $19.95
Designed specifically for the intensive competitive swimmer.Arena's most advanced and longest-lasting fabric, 100% Polyester MaxLife suits are desi...View full detailsOriginal price $28.95Original price $28.95 - Original price $28.95Original price $28.95Current price $19.95$19.95 - $19.95Current price $19.95Save 31% Save %
Original price $29.00 - Original price $29.00Original price$29.00$29.00 - $29.00Current price $29.00
Features 10" Inseam on Size Medium 100% Polyester Mesh NFHS/NCAA CompliantOriginal price $29.00 - Original price $29.00Original price$29.00$29.00 - $29.00Current price $29.00
Original price $12.00 - Original price $12.00Original price$12.00$12.00 - $12.00Current price $12.00
Features Lens: Polycarbonate Body and Seal: Silicone Strap: Silicone Small fit Soft silicone frame and seal ACSautoclip Perfect for kids' faces Ver...View full detailsOriginal price $12.00 - Original price $12.00Original price$12.00$12.00 - $12.00Current price $12.00
Original price $35.00 - Original price $35.00Original price$35.00$35.00 - $35.00Current price $35.00
Official team merchandise. Loose unisex fit. Elastic drawstring waist. 100% Polyester Mesh lining.Features USA Collection Extra Long Bermuda Short...View full detailsOriginal price $35.00 - Original price $35.00Original price$35.00$35.00 - $35.00Current price $35.00