Our best selling glove now boasts an Ariaprene perforated backof-hand textile reducing weight and water retention, making it feel like you have nothing on. Grip with no hot spots thanks to inside-out construction. The Amarid palm is tackier and lends a more rigid grip on the handle.
- BOA LACING TECHNOLOGY: Exclusive to Radar and the Vapor gloves. Dial in your fit.
- The Boa® Closure System on Vapor gloves delivers the ultimate connection between you and the handle. Transform your experience through a fast, customizable, and comfortable fit.
- Fast: The Boa® Closure System lets you achieve your precise fit quickly and easily, even on the fly.
- Customized: The Boa® Closure System is micro-adjustable. Each click of the Boa® Dial equates to one millimeter of tension adjustment.
- Comfortable: The low-friction design of the entire Boa® Closure System delivers uniform closure without pressure points.
- Durable: The Boa® Closure System is constantly being tested and refined, in the lab and out in the field. We design technology to outlast the product it powers.
- Secure: Once you click to engage the Boa® Closure System, our patented reel technology and stretch-free laces will keep your fit dialed-in all day.
- INSIDE-OUT CONSTRUCTION: Look to the left. This is the best thing to happen to your gloves since someone thought to wear them.
- DOUBLE GAUGE THREAD: Thicker thread means better longer lasting seams.
- NEOPRENE STRETCH ZONE: There are good places to have stretch in your glove and places you want it to have more resiliency. We put neo only in the zones you need to flex.
- ARAMID PALM: Used in military and aerospace applications. This very durable material is great in marine applications and has strength five times stronger than steel.
- PRE-CURVED FINGERS: There’s no reason for your hand to ever be open flat, so why would your gloves fit like that? Our pre-curved designs are magically formed to a skier’s hand position. Sorry. We just can’t tell you how it’s done.