A women's specific union classic
Lightest on the market.
Our tried and true women's workhorse is the lightest binding in the industry, and a favorite for Union Pro Jessica Kimura. Like Jess, the Trilogy is bombproof and can handle any condition or terrain with ease. The female specific design kicks ass and comes backed with the safety, security and confidence of a lifetime warranty base.
- BASEPLATE STIFFNESS: 5/10 Medium Flex
- HIGHBACK STIFFNESS: 6/10 Medium Flex
- DISK TYPE: Universal Disk - Compatible With 4x4, 4x2, Channel
- FEMALE SPECIFIC
- DURAFLEX ST SP1 BASE
- MAGNESIUM RATCHETS
- INJECTED MAGNESIUM RATCHETS: This Union exclusive process produces a material four times the strength of aluminum with only half the weight. Plus, magnesium is easily recycled and remains the eighth most abundant element on the planet.
- FIRST CLASS COMFORT: Over-padded ankle straps, Multi-Density Thermoformed EVA Bushings and UltraGrip toe straps equip the Trilogy with all day comfort, all season long.
- DURAFLEX ST TRILOGY BASE: Blended to provide a smooth and responsive ride, Duraflex ST Nylon retains this intended performance in a broad range of temperatures.
- MULTI-DENSITY THERMOFORMED EVA BUSHINGS: Multi-Density Thermoformed Bushings sustain their function season after season - unlike competitors who use urethane, rubber or other materials that change color and become brittle over time.
- EXTRUDED 3D ALUMINUM HEELCUPS: The rigidity and strength of Extruded Aluminum acts like a roll cage on a race car - stiffening the entire chassis. The male/female connection with the base provides seamless response.
- TRILOGY HIGHBACKS: A female specific version of our iconic Force Highback, the Trilogy versions are tapered towards the top, providing flex and tweakability where you want it, support and durability where you need it.
- 3D SYMMETRIC ANKLE STRAPS: Direct Connect System locks you in with zero strap elasticity. The Multilayer Core inside provides supreme comfort, and conforms across the top of your foot.
- MAGNESIUM RATCHETS: This Union exclusive process produces a material 4 times the strength of aluminum with only 1/2 the weight. Plus magnesium is easily recycled and remains the eighth most abundant element on the planet.
***Actual product may differ/vary slightly from image displayed. ***