Ace your next multiday backpacking trip in a lightweight jacket with synthetic ThermoBall™ insulation that retains loft to keep you warm in wet conditions. Packs down into its own hand pocket.
- Designed for Skiing & Snowboarding
- Water Repellent
- Wind Resistant
- Water-Resistant, Insulated Jacket Packs Into Its Own Hand Pocket
- Lightweight Thermoball™ Insulation Retains Warmth When Wet
- Standard Fit
- 15D Nylon Ripstop
- Lightweight, Durable VISLON® Center Front Zip
- Covered, Secure-Zip Hand Pockets
- Internal Chest Pocket
- Internal, Elastic-Bound Cuffs
- Hem Cinch-Cord
- Media Compatible
- STYLE: NF0A39NG
- CENTER BACK: 27.5"
- CLASSIC FABRIC: 15D 33 G/M² 100% Nylon Ripstop With Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish
- MATTE FABRIC: 30D 52 G/M² 100% Nylon With DWR Finish
- PRINT FABRIC: 30D 46 G/M² 100% Nylon With DWR Finish
- INSULATION: 10 G/Ft², 11 G/Ft² And 13 G/Ft² Primaloft® Thermoball™ Synthetic Insulation
- GUARANTEE: Lifetime Warranty
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Machine Wash
- Developed in partnership with Primaloft, Inc., ThermoBall is a revolution in insulation technology. Unlike traditional continuous-filament synthetic insulation, the small, round PrimaLoft synthetic-fiber clusters closely mimic down clusters, trapping heat within small air pockets to retain warmth. Independent clo testing by Kansas State University has shown that ThermoBall has warmth equivalent to 600 fill goose down. As a result, ThermoBall can offer the lightweight warmth and compressibility of down with the wet-weather insulating performance of synthetic insulation.
***Actual product may differ/vary slightly from image displayed. ***
THE NORTH FACE LIFETIME GUARANTEE
- "Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*.
- The North Face® branded products covered by this warranty are warranted to the original owner against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product, except for footwear, which instead is covered by a one year warranty. This warranty applies to all The North Face branded product except eyewear, bicycles, limited-edition collaboration product not made by The North Face, product marked as not covered by warranty on the product’s packaging, hangtag and/or label, or product purchased from an unauthorized dealer or seller.
- For warranty evaluation, your product must be returned directly to The North Face® Warranty Department, 2321 N Loop Road, Alameda, CA 94502 with a Warranty Return Form. All shipping to Warranty must be pre-paid and insured. The North Face® will not be liable for lost in-bound packages.
- Our policy requires that products accepted for repair be clean. Charges will be assessed if cleaning is necessary or product may be returned to you if it cannot be adequately cleaned."
OTHER WARRANTY LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS:
- This warranty is only available in the United States and Canada.
- The North Face is not responsible for direct, incidental or consequential damages for any reason including damage resulting from a breach of a warranty or condition such as scratches in a device surface, lost data or lost or destroyed personal property. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
- Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations on the duration of the warranty may not apply to you.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights; you may have other rights, which vary from state to state.