Super lightweight canted powerhouse
With an unprecedented performance for the price, the T-100 represents our philosophy that there is no such thing as “entry level” in the Union family of bindings. Constantly investing and reinvesting into product is what sets Union apart from the competition.
- BASEPLATE STIFFNESS: 5/10 Medium Flex
- HIGHBACK STIFFNESS: 4/10 Loose and Surfy
- DISK TYPE: Universal Disk - Compatible With 4x4, 4x2, Channel
- MAGNESIUM RATCHETS
- EXTRUDED 3D ALUMINUM HEELCUPS
- STAGE 5 DURAFLEX BASE
- LIFETIME WARRANTY
- STAGE V BASE: Backed with a Lifetime Warranty, the Stage V Duraflex Base is designed for riders looking for stripped down performance that won’t break the bank.
- CP2 HIGHBACKS: Developed and tested by Gigi Rüf. Incredibly light, extremely comfortable, and outstanding for all types of snowboarders and every type of terrain.
- STAGE 5 DURAFLEX BASE: The ST Stage 5 Base is perfect for All Mountain / Freeride based riders looking for serious bang for the buck. Canted and bombproof, the ST blows away everything in its class.
- MULTI-DENSITY THERMOFORMED EVA BUSHINGS: Multi-Density Thermoformed Bushings sustain their function season after season - unlike competitors who use urethane, rubber or other materials that change color and become brittle over time.
- EXTRUDED 3D ALUMINUM HEELCUPS: The rigidity and strength of Extruded Aluminum acts like a roll cage on a race car - stiffening the entire chassis. The male/female connection with the base provides seamless response.
- CP2 HIHBACKS: Developed and tested by Gigi Rüf, CP2 Highbacks are incredibly light, extremely comfortable, and outstanding in all types of snowboarding terrain.
- 3D SYMMETRIC ANKLE STRAPS: Direct Connect System locks you in with zero strap elasticity. The Multilayer Core inside provides supreme comfort, and conforms across the top of your foot.
- MAGNESIUM RATCHETS: This Union exclusive process produces a material 4 times the strength of aluminum with only 1/2 the weight. Plus magnesium is easily recycled and remains the eighth most abundant element on the planet.
***Actual product may differ/vary slightly from image displayed. ***