With a stretch twill fabric that’s as stylish as street wear, the Species Stretch Pant looks good on and off the hill. With a slim fit, this pant shows off your curves while offering ideal weather protection with fully taped seams, a 2-layer shell and our V-Science Breathable Lining System.
Introducing the latest collection of snow outerwear to meet your need across all terrains. Recommended for life.
- Fully Taped Seams
- Stretch Slim Fit
- Zip Tech® Pant to Jacket Interface
- Mesh Lined Zippered Vents
- Triple Reinforced Rise
- Adjustable Inner Waistband
- Brushed Tricot Lined Handwarmer Pockets
- V-Science Boot Gusset w/Snap
- Boot Gaiter w/Lace Hook
- Specialty Ticket Ring
- Back Pockets
- V-Science 2-Layer Shell
- Champion Stretch Twill (HGR)
- Stretch Twill (all other colors)
- V-Science Breathable Lining System
- SIGNATURE DETAILS:
- ZIP TECH® - Keep snow out. Zip your jacket to your pants.
- STRETCH - Low force to stretch with highly elastic properties
- WATERPROOFING (15,000MM)
- Withstands moderate snow and rain under ordinary conditions.
- At Volcom we rate our waterproofing on Dry, Drier, Driest scale. Our Driest garments are rated at 25,000mm and above which includes those made with GORE-TEX® and their “Guaranteed To Keep You Dry®” promise. Our Drier rating is reserved for garments between 8,000mm - 15,000mm, while our Dry rating comes in at 5,000mm and anything below, which is what you will find on our coach-type jackets and some of our flannels and fleece.
- BREATHABILITY (10,000GM2 - 15,000GM2)
- For the more active rider who might be doing some off-piste, side-country runs.
- Equally as important as waterproofing, the breathability of the garment relates to its ability allow water vapor (perspiration) to escape. Volcom Outerwear ranges between 5,000gm2 - 15,000gm2, while garments made with GORE-TEX® exceed 15,000gm2. While the higher the number means the garment is more breathable, your optimal amount of breathability should be based on your planned physically activity.
- WARMTH (Shell)
- Simple, versatile and perfect for layering underneath.
- At Volcom we rate the warmth of our outerwear garments on a Shell, Warm, Warmest scale. Garments with a Shell rating are what you might expect from the name, purely a shell without any insulation built in. Our Warm garments feature synthetic insulation with fill states between 40gm - 120gm. The higher the fill state the warmer the garment. We reserve our Warmest rating for garments insulated with Down.
- FIT (Stretch Slim)
- Very slim in the thigh and through the knee with maximum stretch for mobility and comfort
- Women’s pant lengths fall into three categories, Skinny, Slim and Regular. Skinny fit tight, Slim fits slimmer through the leg while our Regular fits are more relaxed.
- STYLE NUMBER: H1351805
***Actual product may differ/vary slightly from image displayed. ***