The QST MYRIAD 85 is an agile, all mountain ripper blending power, supple feel, and smooth ride. The power comes from a full Woodcore and Spaceframe construction, the supple feel comes from ABS sidewalls, and basalt adds stability without weight.
Excel in all playgrounds.
***These skis are sold flat (without bindings). ***
*All skis must have bindings installed and tested with your boots in the system by a qualified technician before they are used*
- Bindings sold separately
- All Mountain Backside Collection
- Ladies’ Flat Ski
- CONSTRUCTION & CORE:
- Spaceframe 3.0 AMB - Spaceframe is made out of an Inverted 3D Woodcore inserted with Carbon Flax & Power Transfer Platform.
- Semi Sandwich - Combination of ABS sidewalls under foot and monocoque construction at the tip and tail, gives the smooth ski-to-snow contact of sandwich construction with the forgiveness and easy turning of monocoque.
- Woodcore - On snow stability and rebound with an extra level of foregiveness and weight savings.
- Basalt layer - Basalt fiber layer running the length of the ski provides outstanding dampening and vibration absorption.
- All-Terrain Rocker 2.0 - With a slight tip and tail rise, All Terrain Rocker 2.0 adds an extra dimension of versatility and control for all mountain skiing. Camber in the middle of the ski and full length contact guarentees strong edge grip, stability and power for hard snow and piste skiing. In addition to the excellent terrain absorption and intuitive turn initiation, the slight twin rocker also allows the ski to pivot much easier when ski is flat, increasing control and maneuverability in all conditions.
- Carve Zone - The traditionally cambered section of twin rocker skis, where the sidecut is focused for more power, energy and edge grip.
- SPECIFIC FEATURES:
- Hook Free Taper - 5 Point sidecut, Tip & Tail taper at extremities. The widest point in the sidecut tapers in toward the tip earlier for less drag and hooking in powder. Swing weight is also reduced making the ski even more maneuverable in difficult snow.
- Pulse Pad - A layer of rubber all along the edges and in critical zones of the ski for smoother ride & improved ski-snow contact.
- Semi twin tail - Slight rise to the tail of the ski.
- Power Transfer Platform - Elastimer pads within the construction of the ski at the ends of the X-Chassis increase smoothness of power transfer to edges for a more progressive feel, while also filtering vibrations.
- Koroyd Tip - More Float, Less FLop. Super light honeycomb/Koroyd Tip insert, reinforced with ABS. Less weight at the extremties with increased dampening from Koroyd dramatically increases maneuverability and ease of steering on rockered skis.
- DESIGNED FOR: Freeride
- SOFT AND HARD SNOW PERFORMANCE: Wood core ensures great stability, ski to snow contact and rebound.
- QUICK AND AGILE: Spaceframe is made out of an Inverted 3D Woodcore inserted with Carbon Flax & Power Transfer Platform. It provides Superior Ski to Snow Contact Off Piste & On Piste, guaranteeing Underfoot Performance for Hard Pack Carving
- ENERGY AND RESPONSE: All terrain rocker allows floatation in soft snow, precise steering and maneuverability, for maximum quickness and agility.
***Actual product may differ/vary slightly from image displayed. ***