The Sin Nombré is a twin–tip, Camber System design for cross-terrain performance. The throw–back “dagger” shape and reinforced lay–up give this board the muscle needed for technical on-mountain freestyle riding, both in and out–of–bounds.
- ABILITY LEVEL: Intermediate to Advanced
- SYSTEM TYPE: The System Camber – Offers a poppy ride with crisp, fully engaged performance. The parabolic camber guarantees that the outside contact points do not dig too far into the snow, thus creating a cleaner, less-catchy board.
- SHAPE: Mountain Twin – A shorter tail than nose gives this board a slightly setback feeling keeping the board on top of the snow and perfect starting point for progression.
- FLEX: Medium Flex – The most versatile flex because it is equally responsive and friendly giving riders peak performance all over the mountain.
- TIP: Steelhead Tips – A fish-shaped nose for float and control in the steeps.
- BINDING COMPATIBILITY: 2×4 14-PACK INSERTS - Provide a wide stance range, while at the same time delivering critical micro adjustability
- CORE: Single Malt - Our standard wood core for highly reliable return and lasting durability. Made from 100% sustainably grown Poplar wood.
- LAMINATES: Mixed Glassing – A triax over biax lay-up that's best for versatility: pow, backcountry, groomers, jumps and more.
- Carbon Crossbeam – A Carbon Fiber Crossbeam that runs across the whole snowboard for maximum torsional performance tip to tail. Supports next level charging in or out of bounds. Ideal for mountain-twin performance.
- SIDEWALLS: 360 Rails - A 360 degree, fully wrapped sidewall that eliminates the need for tip fill, while effectively tying the whole snowboard together. A technology that delivers incredibly tight tolerances for improved board life and durability.
- BASE: Sintered Base – A higher molecular weight, sintered base that provides added durability and speed.