The Sequoia is a versatile, all-mountain binding designed specifically for women. We've taken our proprietary System X Baseplate and adapted it into a smaller and more forgiving binding that prioritizes comfort and board control. The Sequoia features a re-designed highback, all new dual-injected ankle strap and lighter, stronger hardware.
The mission for Arbor Bindings was to develop a unique standalone line, built around models that are utilitarian, but not basic - well designed, but not over engineered. Our goal is create durable, user–friendly designs that deliver real performance and effective technologies. Our binding line is designed to stay true to the performance, craftsmanship, and technical design you’ve come to expect from Arbor Snowboards.
- Women’s Specific
- Snowboard Bindings
- System X baseplate with 15% fiberglass content
- 50A TPE Outsole
- EVA Footbed
- New Womens specific Asymmetrical Highback
- New Dual-Injected Ankle Strap
- New Women's Specific Adjustable Extruded Aluminum Heelcup
- Bow Strap Adjuster
- Universal 4x4 Disc
- Tool-less Forward Lean Adjustment
- Cast Aluminum Buckles and Levers
- Lifetime Warranty on Baseplate
- BOW-STRAP ADJUSTER:
- Our patented “Bow-Strap” adjuster and ladder strap swings out of the way quickly and easily, making binding entry a simple, user-friendly experience. The pre-curved strap steers clear of your boot while maintaining form and durability in even the coldest conditions.
- ASYMMETRICAL HIGHBACKS:
- All of our bindings feature low mounted asymmetrical highbacks with 5º pre-rotation, providing ergonomic feel and freedom of movement.
- FIBERGLASS REINFORCING:
- The Hemlock – 15% glass content for a softer, more forgiving ride
- The Cypress – 33% glass content for added strength and stability
- 2X4 MINI-DISK:
- Mini Disc’s require less surface area and along with the System X help provide a more organic snowboard flex underfoot. Channel compatible.
- CAST ALUMINUM BUCKLES & LEVERS:
- New for 2019, our upgraded buckles offer clean, ultra reliable performance, long-term durability and a tighter, stronger click for unparalleled boot to binding connection.
- ADJUSTABLE ALUMINUM HEELCUPS:
- Highly durable extruded aluminum; designed to work with the 2x4 mini–disc for the amazing adjustability. Use the highback to center the foot and the disk to fine-tune your stance width. Lifetime warranty.
- BASE PLATE:
- We designed our new baseplate to enhance the link between a rider and their snowboard, while reducing the impact that bindings have on board flex. We achieve this seamless connection with three technologies: System X, Outsole, and Organic Flex.
- SYSTEM X
- System X is a baseplate design that more efficiently transfers and evenly distributes a rider’s energy into their snowboard. No matter where pressure is applied to the binding, the System X allocates energy across the baseplate’s structural X shape, and out to the four cardinal points. The result is quicker, more effective control. When combining our System X bindings with any Arbor System Rocker or System Camber board design, rider input is transferred from the binding directly into the Grip Tech contact points creating additional edge performance.
- ORGANIC FLEX
- The System X design reduces the binding footprint by putting less material in contact with the snowboard. This allows the board to flex underfoot more organically and true to spec.
- The Outsole is a dampening interface made from a special TPE Rubber. The Outsole integrates with the System X design, and sits between the binding and a rider’s snowboard. The Outsole diffuses high–frequency chatter while providing rebound and cushion for high–impact landings.
- • On the Hemlock, we use a softer durometer TPE for a more relaxed ride.
- • On the Cypress, we use a slightly stiffer durometer TPE for added performance.
- 2 XD FOOTBEDS – (CYPRESS):
- The Cypress Binding features a dual–density footbed design that provides impact absorption, comfort, durability, and improved feel.
- • The topside of the footbed is made with a firmer material that provides durability and a more tactile interface with a rider’s boot.
- • Under the ball and the heel area, we added impact absorbent EVA pods that interface directly with a rider’s snowboard to improve board feel while adding cushion for landings and hard snow conditions.
- • The footbed has a 1.5º built–in cant for a more ergonomically aligned ride.
***Actual product may differ/vary slightly from image displayed. ***