Our Raptor Jacket incorporates our exclusive HydroBlock® Sport 10,000mm waterproof/breathable technology. Integrated hood, reflective details, working compass and interior windguard with fleece chin protector. Our exclusive 'I-Grow'™ Extended Wear System has built-in technology to increase sleeve length by 1½ inches.
- Integrated hood
- Hood earwarmers
- Interior "goodie" pocket
- Interior stretch pass pocket
- Fleece-lined cuffs
- Zippered, tricot-lined handwarmer pockets
- Elastic cuffs
- Reflective piping
- Reflective zipper pulls
- Reflective logo
- Working compass
- Accessory ring
- Exterior stormflap
- Interior windguard with fleece chin protector
- Heavy-duty YKK zippers
- Integrated attachment on sleeves to retain mittens/gloves
- 2-piece hood brim design with a comfort-fit stretch gasket inner layer
- FIT: Regular (Comfortable fit for ease of mobility and universal function.)
- FABRIC: HydroBlock® Sport 100% Polyester Strong Weave
- INSULATION: 220gm body; 180gm sleeve; 80gm hood
- HydroBlock™ Sport: Obermeyer independently third party tests all of its fabrics for performance verification. Our 10k fabrics use fully coated hydrophilic laminations and the best DWR polymer coating available. HydroBlock™ Sport resists up to 10,000mm before water penetration and 10,000 grams of water vapor can pass through within a 24-hour time frame.
- Integrated Adjustable Powder Skirt: On deep powder days or yard sale crashes, an extra barrier of snow protection can be useful. The powder skirt works like an extra gasket against snow shots finding their way to the inside of a jacket.
- Obermeyer Authentic 'I-Grow': An Obermeyer original. Our kids’ garments are designed with our patented ‘I-Grow’ feature. Our innovative ‘I-Grow’ system features a simple way of increasing the longevity of a child’s garment. By simply snipping the colored threads, you can lengthen the sleeves by 1 ½ inches and the pant cuffs up to two inches. We can think of no better way to support a growing child enjoy the sport of skiing.