Great fit, an easy-to-use walk feature and cozy liner give QST Access 70 all-day comfort and convenience.
Make everyday more playful.
- WIDTH: Wide
- CUSTOM SHELL TECHNOLOGY: No
- LOW TECH INSERTS: No
- Customizable Fit
- Hike & Ride technology - Salomon patented system combining the backbone release with a specific V-cut shape on the back of the lower shell. Allows wide rear cuff opening when hiking (Backbone unlocked) & true alpine forward flex when skiing down (Backbone locked) because the backside of the backbone fits precisely into the V-cut lower shell
- SHELL & CUFF:
- Mono material PP cuff - Brings some lightness to the construction of the cuff
- Mono Material PP shell - Brings some lightness to the construction of the shell
- Easy step in overlap - Articulated shell piece allowing a better instep to the boot
- My Custom Fit Comfort - Thermoformable tongue for better tibial comfort
- Woolmetal - Mix of wool and a metallic polyester layer to keep feet warm
- DESIGNED FOR: Freeride
- CONVENIENCE: 2 dedicated features: Slide-in liner for easy step-in and Hike and ride system to improve walking
- LIGHTWEIGHT: At a scant 1.6kg, Quest Access Women's is one of the lightest boots in its class. Lightweight shell and liner to reduce fatigue.
***Actual product may differ/vary slightly from image displayed. ***