The relaxed GTP articulated fit of the Project Pant gives you the flexibility and room to jump, spin and twist with ease. Fully taped seams an the YKK® AquaGuard® water repellent zipper along with the weather-repellent fabric keep the cold away, plus added features like our Zip Tech® pant to jacket interface and Stone butt patch give you added confidence to tackle the steep and deep.
Introducing the latest collection of snow outerwear to meet your need across all terrains. Recommended for life.
- Fully Taped Seams
- GPT Articulated Fit
- Zip Tech® Pant to Jacket Interface
- YKK® AquaGuard® Water Repellent Zipper
- Mesh Lined Zippered Vents
- Stone Butt Patch
- Triple Reinforced Rise
- Adjustable Inner Waistband
- Brushed Tricot Lined Hand Warmer Pockets
- V-Science Boot Gusset w/ Snap
- Stretch Boot Gaiter w/Lace Hook
- Black-Flax Reinforced Back Hem
- Specialty Ticket Ring
- Cargo Pockets
- Back Pockets
- Hidden Pass Pocket
- V-Science 2-Layer Shell
- Stretch Oxford (CAM)
- Expedition Twill (ROY & VBK)
- V-Science Breathable Lining System
- 15,000mm / 15,000gm2 (CAM)
- 10,000mm / 5,000gm2 (ROY & VBK)
- SIGNATURE DETAILS:
- STRETCH - Low force to stretch with highly elastic properties
- WATERPROOFING (15,000MM)
- Withstands moderate snow and rain under ordinary conditions.
- At Volcom we rate our waterproofing on Dry, Drier, Driest scale. Our Driest garments are rated at 25,000mm and above which includes those made with GORE-TEX® and their “Guaranteed To Keep You Dry®” promise. Our Drier rating is reserved for garments between 8,000mm - 15,000mm, while our Dry rating comes in at 5,000mm and anything below, which is what you will find on our coach-type jackets and some of our flannels and fleece.
- BREATHABILITY (10,000GM2 - 15,000GM2)
- For the more active rider who might be doing some off-piste, side-country runs.
- Equally as important as waterproofing, the breathability of the garment relates to its ability allow water vapor (perspiration) to escape. Volcom Outerwear ranges between 5,000gm2 - 15,000gm2, while garments made with GORE-TEX® exceed 15,000gm2. While the higher the number means the garment is more breathable, your optimal amount of breathability should be based on your planned physically activity.
- WARMTH (Shell)
- Simple, versatile and perfect for layering underneath.
- At Volcom we rate the warmth of our outerwear garments on a Shell, Warm, Warmest scale. Garments with a Shell rating are what you might expect from the name, purely a shell without any insulation built in. Our Warm garments feature synthetic insulation with fill states between 40gm - 120gm. The higher the fill state the warmer the garment. We reserve our Warmest rating for garments insulated with Down.
- FIT (Tight)
- Slimmer in the hip, super short rise, skinnier throughout the leg and wraps the boot like a glove.
- Men’s pant lengths fall into three categories, Slim, Regular and Loose. Regular fits sit slightly below the hip for a standard fit and style while our Long fits fall further down below the hip for extra bottom coverage.
- STYLE NUMBER: G1351807
***Actual product may differ/vary slightly from image displayed. ***