Salomon Men's Villain Snowboard 2019-2020
Louif Paradis and The Villain break into another winter with this true twin freestyle park board. The Villain is known for perfect flex for locking into rails and presses, while the pop and stability make it a smooth ride on landings or high-speed groomers.
**Die-Cut Base Color May Vary **
- Men's Snowboard
- Rock Out Camber Profile: Flat between your bindings for stability, Camber near the feet for response and a rocker on the tip/tail for pressability.
- Quadrilizer Sidecut: Explosive combination of Equalizer and Quadratic allows high speed carving as well as superior edge control in tight spots.
- Popster Booster: Add carbon stringers to the standard popster and you get all the energy from under your feet radiating on the tip/tail maximizing pop.
- True Twin: Freestyle specific: Identical tip/tail lengths, symmetrical core profiling, flex and a centered binding stance.
- Sintered: An industry standard for quality sintered base materials. Provides a moderate balance between the speed created by a hard surface and good wax retention.
- Freestyle EB: From detuning the tip and tail to a 2-degree edge holding tune throughout the key parts of the sidecut, back to a 3-degree bevel between the feet. This delivers the complete blend of edge hold and forgiveness on rails.
- Triax: The pinnacle of Slingshot technology, implementing carbon inlays that run the full length of the board to meet reaction and shock absorption needs of Bode Merrill.
- Ghost Green Core: Ghost Green Core components have been selected and designed to optimize pop and reduce weight while utilizing sustainable attributes of a super light polawania wood.
- Triax: Fiber tech core that increases board life and durability for all riders ripping park and streets.
- Aspen SLCT: Every single wood strip is hand selected to ensure unparalleled core quality and lightness.
- BA MD: Medium density European-made fiberglass layers guarantee a consistent quality level, for light and lively boards.
- Medium Stone Finish: A medium structure finish that improves our fast sintered base glide. Quicker in all snow conditions, from cold morning corduroy to spring slush.
- Slingshot Sidewall: Carbon inlays that help load and release energy. It provides reactivity under the feet.
- 4x2 Inserts
- FLEX: Medium
- WIDTH: Regular
- PRACTICE: All Mountain, Park & Freestyle
- PLAYFULNESS: 4/5
- PRECISION: 3/5
- RESPONSIVENESS / POP: 4/5
- FLOATATION: 2/5
- FREESTYLE: Rock Out Camber is designed for premium park performance featuring a blend of flat, camber, and rocker profiles enabling responsive turns and comfortable presses.
- POP: Added carbon stringers to the standard Popster gives you all the energy from under your feet radiating on the tip/tail enhancing the snap and power of your ollies
- PERSONALITY: Crafted under the watchful eye of Louif Paradis, as Louif's style and technique have evolved so has The Villain, keeping it as one of the most popular boards in the line.
***Actual product may differ/vary slightly from image displayed. ***