Salomon Men's Taka Wolle Snowboard 2019-2020
Designed and built from start to finish by snowboard icons Wolfgang Nyvelt and Takaharu Nakai. This board brings a unique tapered directional profile featuring Powder Camber profile and tons of rocker on the nose making this masterpiece extremely nimble and smooth.
**Die-Cut Base Color May Vary **
- Men's Snowboard
- Powder Camber Profile: Camber bewteen feet for carving and percision, and huge rocker on nose for floatation in very deep powder
- Tapered Directional Shape: Tail width is slightly tapered (2-20mm). This loosens up turning initiation and improves floatation in deeper snow without sacrificing edge hold on hardpack.
- ABC Wrapper: More pop, less plastic! ABC Wrapper is a patented process using structural bamboo veneers to reduce fiberglass and resin content in each board by 40%. Traditional ABS sidewalls get the axe - replaced instead by waterproof Bamboo rods.
- Radial: Created from a perfect circle, Radial is the classic sidecut for consistent response forward and switch.
- Sintered EG: Engineered for a super fast glide in everything from fresh pow to sticky spring snow. Sintered material provides superior wax retention, Gallium strengthens impact resistance and the Electra finish gives a turbocharged glide.
- All Mountain EB: From detuning the tip and tail to a 1-degree edge holding tune throughout the key parts of the sidecut, back to a 2-degree bevel between the feet. This delivers the most solid edge hold with no hang-ups.
- BA MD: Medium density European-made fiberglass layers guarantee a consistent quality level, for light and lively boards.
- Ghost Green Core: Ghost Green Core components have been selected and designed to optimize pop and reduce weight while utilizing sustainable attributes of a super light polawania wood.
- Popster: Shaped woodcore profile with strategically placed variation of thickness. It maximizes the natural snap and powerful pop of wood. Feels like your skateboard kicktail finally connected with your snowboard.
- Fine Stone Finish: Our fine stone finish is particularly efficient on our Sintered EG base, speed up in powder or softer snow conditions.
- Bamboo + Cork Rails: The liveliness of eco friendly bamboo mixed with cork composite, for the best direct feel and dampening ride in the industry.
- 4x2 Inserts
- FLEX: Medium
- WIDTH: Mid-Wide
- PRACTICE: Freeride
- PLAYFULNESS: 4/5
- PRECISION: 3/5
- RESPONSIVENESS / POP: 4/5
- FLOATATION: 5/5
- POWER: Powder Camber under the back foot for explosive turning capabilities.
- CONTROL: Quadratic Sidecut blends elliptic curves for easy turn initiation, and fluid edge to edge transitions.
- FLOAT: Increased width and length of the nose on the board optimize maneuverability. Rocker on the tip and tail keeps the board on top of fresh snow.
***Actual product may differ/vary slightly from image displayed. ***