Salomon Men's Taka Wolle Snowboard 2019-2020
Designed and built from start to finish by snowboard icons Wolfgang Nyvelt and Takaharu Nakai. This board brings a unique tapered directional profile featuring Powder Camber profile and tons of rocker on the nose making this masterpiece extremely nimble and smooth.
**Die-Cut Base Color May Vary **
- Men's Snowboard
- Powder Camber Profile: Camber bewteen feet for carving and percision, and huge rocker on nose for floatation in very deep powder
- Tapered Directional Shape: Tail width is slightly tapered (2-20mm). This loosens up turning initiation and improves floatation in deeper snow without sacrificing edge hold on hardpack.
- ABC Wrapper: More pop, less plastic! ABC Wrapper is a patented process using structural bamboo veneers to reduce fiberglass and resin content in each board by 40%. Traditional ABS sidewalls get the axe - replaced instead by waterproof Bamboo rods.
- Radial: Created from a perfect circle, Radial is the classic sidecut for consistent response forward and switch.
- Sintered EG: Engineered for a super fast glide in everything from fresh pow to sticky spring snow. Sintered material provides superior wax retention, Gallium strengthens impact resistance and the Electra finish gives a turbocharged glide.
- All Mountain EB: From detuning the tip and tail to a 1-degree edge holding tune throughout the key parts of the sidecut, back to a 2-degree bevel between the feet. This delivers the most solid edge hold with no hang-ups.
- BA MD: Medium density European-made fiberglass layers guarantee a consistent quality level, for light and lively boards.
- Ghost Green Core: Ghost Green Core components have been selected and designed to optimize pop and reduce weight while utilizing sustainable attributes of a super light polawania wood.
- Popster: Shaped woodcore profile with strategically placed variation of thickness. It maximizes the natural snap and powerful pop of wood. Feels like your skateboard kicktail finally connected with your snowboard.
- Fine Stone Finish: Our fine stone finish is particularly efficient on our Sintered EG base, speed up in powder or softer snow conditions.
- Bamboo + Cork Rails: The liveliness of eco friendly bamboo mixed with cork composite, for the best direct feel and dampening ride in the industry.
- 4x2 Inserts
- FLEX: Medium
- WIDTH: Mid-Wide
- PRACTICE: Freeride
- PLAYFULNESS: 4/5
- PRECISION: 3/5
- RESPONSIVENESS / POP: 4/5
- FLOATATION: 5/5
- POWER: Powder Camber under the back foot for explosive turning capabilities.
- CONTROL: Quadratic Sidecut blends elliptic curves for easy turn initiation, and fluid edge to edge transitions.
- FLOAT: Increased width and length of the nose on the board optimize maneuverability. Rocker on the tip and tail keeps the board on top of fresh snow.
***Actual product may differ/vary slightly from image displayed. ***
|WOOD / 155||422290||$499.95|
|WOOD / 158||422291||$399.95|
Shipping & Returns
You can return unused products to us for a refund or exchange for up to 30 days from the date you received the order, provided that the item is unused and the original tags are still attached.
View our entire Return Policy
How much is shipping?
Ski Pro offers free USA shipping on all orders over $99. You also have the choice to purchase expedited shipping (2-Day, Overnight, etc) at checkout.
How long does free shipping take?
Free shipping is delivered via USPS or UPS, and takes anywhere from 2-7 business days.
How long until my order ships?
Orders placed before 1pm may ship out same day based on the location of the item in our shipping warehouse, although we recommend an expectation of 24-48 hours to process the order.
MORE FROM Salomon
Original price $850.00Original price $850.00 - Original price $850.00Original price $850.00Current price $499.94$499.94 - $499.94Current price $499.94
The Salomon QST 106 Flat Ski is perfect in any weather. The wide width makes it for a great powder ski, all while not being overbearing for a nice ...View full detailsOriginal price $850.00Original price $850.00 - Original price $850.00Original price $850.00Current price $499.94$499.94 - $499.94Current price $499.94Save 41% Save %
Original price $349.95 - Original price $349.95Original price$349.95$349.95 - $349.95Current price $349.95
Product Details Rocker Type: Flat Out Camber - Flat profile loaded with camber under the feet for maximum stability and response when you...View full detailsOriginal price $349.95 - Original price $349.95Original price$349.95$349.95 - $349.95Current price $349.95
Original price $139.95 - Original price $139.95Original price$139.95$139.95 - $139.95Current price $139.95Original price $139.95 - Original price $139.95Original price$139.95$139.95 - $139.95Current price $139.95
Original price $429.95 - Original price $429.95Original price$429.95$429.95 - $429.95Current price $429.95
The Echo Dual BOA boot embodies all-mountain versatility in our most sustainable design. Built on a supportive upper with Dual Zone BOA, the Echo p...View full detailsOriginal price $429.95 - Original price $429.95Original price$429.95$429.95 - $429.95Current price $429.95
Original price $279.95 - Original price $279.95Original price$279.95$279.95 - $279.95Current price $279.95
The District Pro is a team inspired freestyle binding made for riders who demand support & control. Born from team riders combining parts from ...View full detailsOriginal price $279.95 - Original price $279.95Original price$279.95$279.95 - $279.95Current price $279.95