Salomon Men's Speedway Snowboard 2019-2020
For the modern downhill charger. Manufactured with a Directional Tapered shape and Backseat Camber for control and power while setting an edge. Ultra-light core construction plus Salomon specific C/FX work together to provide the lightest feel and performance.
**Die-Cut Base Color May Vary **
- Men's Snowboard
- Backseat Camber Profile: Camber under the back foot for explosive carving capabilities, and flat segments under the front foot for freedom of fun pow days. The best of both world, without any unwanted vibration.
- Quadratic Sidecut: A blend of elliptic curves for easy turn initiation, effortless direction changes and fluid edge to edge transitions.
- C/FX Superfiber: Salomon's exclusive patented technology C/FX is the association of two natural fibers : Flax and Carbon. It provides the best ratio of : weight / power / dampening.
- Tapered Directional: Tail width is slightly tapered (2-20mm). This loosens up turning initiation and improves floatation in deeper snow without sacrificing edge hold on hardpack.
- Sintered EG: Engineered for a super fast glide in everything from fresh pow to sticky spring snow. Sintered material provides superior wax retention, Gallium strengthens impact resistance and the Electra finish gives a turbocharged glide.
- All Mountain EB: From detuning the tip and tail to a 1-degree edge holding tune throughout the key parts of the sidecut, back to a 2-degree bevel between the feet. This delivers the most solid edge hold with no hang-ups.
- Damplifier Lite: Lightweight materials and honey comb and cork combined and strategically placed in the tip and tail for better floatation. Less inertia for easier steering, more control and increased dampening and shock resistance.
- Ghost Green Core: Ghost Green Core components have been selected and designed to optimize pop and reduce weight while utilizing sustainable attributes of a super light polawania wood.
- Popster: Shaped woodcore profile with strategically placed variation of thickness. It maximizes the natural snap and powerful pop of wood. Feels like your skateboard kicktail finally connected with your snowboard.
- Fine Stone Finish: Our fine stone finish is particularly efficient on our Sintered EG base, speed up in powder or softer snow conditions.
- ABS: The mollecular structure can be described as a concrete bar combining toughness for energy transfer and dampening properties for impact absorption.
- 4x2 Inserts
- FLEX: Responsive
- WIDTH: Regular
- PRACTICE: Freeride
- PLAYFULNESS: 2/5
- PRECISION: 5/5
- RESPONSIVENESS / POP: 4/5
- FLOATATION: 4/5
- POWER: Camber under the back foot for explosive turning capabilities.
- CARVING: Quadratic Sidecut blends elliptic curves for easy turn initiation, and fluid edge to edge transitions.
- FLOAT: Flat segments under the front foot for freedom on fun pow days.
***Actual product may differ/vary slightly from image displayed. ***
|BLACK/GREEN / 170||441037||$499.95|
|BLACK/GREEN / 160||422285||$499.95|
|BLACK/GREEN / 165||422286||$499.95|
|BLACK/GREEN / 155||422284||$499.95|
Shipping & Returns
You can return unused products to us for a refund or exchange for up to 30 days from the date you received the order, provided that the item is unused and the original tags are still attached.
View our entire Return Policy
How much is shipping?
Ski Pro offers free USA shipping on all orders over $99. You also have the choice to purchase expedited shipping (2-Day, Overnight, etc) at checkout.
How long does free shipping take?
Free shipping is delivered via USPS or UPS, and takes anywhere from 2-7 business days.
How long until my order ships?
Orders placed before 1pm may ship out same day based on the location of the item in our shipping warehouse, although we recommend an expectation of a few days to process the order.
MORE FROM Salomon
Original price $850.00Original price $850.00 - Original price $850.00Original price $850.00Current price $499.94$499.94 - $499.94Current price $499.94
The Salomon QST 106 Flat Ski is perfect in any weather. The wide width makes it for a great powder ski, all while not being overbearing for a nice ...View full detailsOriginal price $850.00Original price $850.00 - Original price $850.00Original price $850.00Current price $499.94$499.94 - $499.94Current price $499.94Save 41% Save %
Original price $349.95 - Original price $349.95Original price$349.95$349.95 - $349.95Current price $349.95
Product Details Rocker Type: Flat Out Camber - Flat profile loaded with camber under the feet for maximum stability and response when you...View full detailsOriginal price $349.95 - Original price $349.95Original price$349.95$349.95 - $349.95Current price $349.95
Original price $139.95 - Original price $139.95Original price$139.95$139.95 - $139.95Current price $139.95Original price $139.95 - Original price $139.95Original price$139.95$139.95 - $139.95Current price $139.95
Original price $429.95 - Original price $429.95Original price$429.95$429.95 - $429.95Current price $429.95
The Echo Dual BOA boot embodies all-mountain versatility in our most sustainable design. Built on a supportive upper with Dual Zone BOA, the Echo p...View full detailsOriginal price $429.95 - Original price $429.95Original price$429.95$429.95 - $429.95Current price $429.95
Original price $279.95 - Original price $279.95Original price$279.95$279.95 - $279.95Current price $279.95
The District Pro is a team inspired freestyle binding made for riders who demand support & control. Born from team riders combining parts from ...View full detailsOriginal price $279.95 - Original price $279.95Original price$279.95$279.95 - $279.95Current price $279.95