Ronix Marsh "Mellow" Thrasher Wake Surf 2020
SOFT TOP DURABILITY MEETS THRUSTER
A thruster shape with durability and surf feel in mind
A soft-top constructed surfer combining elements of speed, weight and durability. The result is our most advanced recreational core to date with aspects of the performance found in our high-end line up, the durability of a soft top, yet produced for riders on a budget. This thruster outline has more effective edge in the water than most boards, for added grip into a turn and stability traveling down the waves line.
- Water Sports Collection
- Wake Surf
- Machined EVA Front Pad W/ Concave
- Machined EVA Rear Pad W/ Extra Tall Tail Kick
- 2 - 2.9" Polycarbonate fins and 1 - 2.3" Polycarbonate fins
- Liquid Lava High Temp Surf Resin
- Core - Handmade by Robots
- Compression Molded Soft Top Construction
- PERFORMANCE: Entry Level to Intermediate
- CONSTRUCTION: Marsh "Mellow"
- THICKNESS: Standard
- RAIL: Hard
- LENGTHS: 4'8", 5'2"
- VOLUME (Liters): 16 (4'8"), 20.2 (5'2")
- ROCKER (in): 3.8"(4'8"), 4.2"(5'2")
- CENTER WIDTH (in): 20"(4'8"), 20.5"(5'2")
- WEIGHT RANGE (lbs): Up to 175 lbs(4'8"), 160+ lbs (5'2")
- MARSH "MELLOW": The feel of a traditional surfer - the durability of a wakeboard. Using a similar core as our Koal boards, but then wrapped with a soft exterior deck material
- STANDARD: This thickness is for a rider that just wants the classic feel of a traditional wakesurf cross section - not too thick - not too thin. It has greater feel for the water than its thicker counterparts, but also has more top water speed then a skimmer.
- HARD RAIL: High speed carves for riders that like to jump on the gas pedal.
- TRADITIONAL SURF: Toss some buckets with some smooth linked turns inspired by your favorite saltwater surfer. Traditional surf shapes have a thicker profile and a mellower rail/bevel allowing a rider to pivot a turn more from their back foot and are best ridden with either a deeper fin, or multiple fins. Riders usually apply more pressure on the back half of the board and generate more force through a turn. Still very capable of doing tricks on and off the water - just does them with a fluid like feel.
- MACHINED EVA: High performance EVA built to withstand years of swells with as much traction as you can get out of foam. Most of these boards come with an arch support for your back foot, concave on your front foot for greater response, and an extra tall kicktail for added leverage.
- LAVA RESIN: A high temperature resin used on all of our surfers, built to withstand mother nature's extreme heat.
- HANDMADE BY ROBOTS: Every surfer we make removes human error. All of our cores are machined to the exact tolerance we spec'd out.
***Actual product may differ/vary slightly from image displayed. ***
|Collections:||$300 to $400, 2020, All, Blue, Over $10, Pre-Season Winter 2021, PREVIOUS SEASONS, Ronix, Sale, Unisex, Wakesurf Boards, Wakesurf Boards, Water Sports,|
|BLUE / 4'8"||440410||$399.95|
|BLUE / 5'2"||440411||$399.95|