Liquid Force Wake Surf Edge Pro Shaper 2 2020
World's best wake surf wave!
- Wake Surf Shaper
- The suction cups need 4.5" of smooth surface for attachment. Some curvature is OK.
- If there is a lip/step above the attachment area on your hull that protrudes more than 3/8", then you will need 6.5" of smooth surface.
- Large Water Displacement Wing For maximum wave height
- Wake Shaper face 9 x 16 inches = 144sq inch face
- Patented Concave Water Channeling Wing
- Our concave channeling wing surface pushes more water to increase the length of the wave, while keeping the face super clean! This is the best wake shaper for wakesurfing.
- Super Strong Suction Cup Attachment
- Our 4.5 inch rubber suction cups won't damage gel coat or leave black markings on your boat. Easy to adjust on the fly, No ugly Velcro or safety tethers required.
- Made with Durable Rust Free Materials
- We Build this wake shaper with impact resistant, lite weight glass filled nylon and rust free stainless steel hardware. Our shaper is long lasting; won't rust or stain your boat.
- Built In Flotation
- Don't worry about your wake shaper investment sinking to the bottom. The Wakesurf Edge wing is rotomolded and sealed air tight.
- Make The Most Of Your Wake Shaper
- We recommend a Sumo water ballast system. Level load your boat to keep the nose down for the captain's visibility and a longer wake.
WAKE SHAPER FAQ:
- Will it work on my boat?
- The WakeSurf Edge will work on most inboard boats, though you should measure your boat to make sure. The suction cups need 4.5″ of smooth, flat surface to attach to. If there is a lip/step above the attachment area on your hull that protrudes more than 3/8″, then you will need 6.5″ of smooth flat surface instead of 4.5″. The suction cups can handle 1/4″ of curvature over a 5″ distance. If the attachment area on your hull has more curvature than that, please take a look at the new Inline Shaper.
- Can I use this on my inboard/outboard or outboard boat?
- Never surf behind an outboard or an inboard/outboard boat for safety reasons. We have not tested on such boats, and strongly discourage use on such boats.
- Will it work with built-in surf systems?
- Yes, and in most cases, it will result a better wave than your stock built-in surf system. For surf systems with tabs that come out of the sides of the hull such as Malibu's Surf Gate, you will achieve best results by placing the Wakesurf Edge Shaper in front of the surf gate, but higher up on the hull. This way some water is deflected by both the Wakesurf Edge and the Surfgate, and you will see a noticeable increase in wave length. For surf systems that use tabs that flip down, you will see the best results by simply not using those tabs. These types of systems fight against the Wakesurf Edge Shaper when engaged.
- Can I move it around to create a different type of wave, or is there only one ideal spot?
- Each hull is a little different, and different results can be achieved by slightly changing the angle at which you attach your shaper, and by slightly changing the distance from the back of the boat where you attach it. Your ideal setup will be a matter of personal preference, so we recommend trying different positions and angles to find your favorite spot. Generally, moving it further back with make the wave steeper, and moving it further forward will make the wave longer. Thanks to our water channeling design, angling the nose of the shaper up can also help increase the length of the wave on some boats. That being said, it is super easy to move around, and it will work beautifully in many different locations and angles.
- Should I worry about it falling off?
- No! If installed properly, it will stay on all day, and never leave a mark on your hull!
- Will it float?
- Yes! It floats high enough in the water to spot it at a distance if it is dropped. If it is attached properly, it won't come off, so this is rarely even an issue.
- Should I tether it?
- Do not tether! Part of making the best shaper in the world requires it to induce greater forces than other devices, and tethering it could cause it to slingshot back into the boat, causing damage or injury. If for some reason it ends up detached in the water, it floats well and can be retrieved easily.
- Will this work on Jetboats?
- None of the aftermarket shapers work very well on jetboats due to the low draft and loose tracking of jetboat hulls.
- Will this work on my Jetski?
- No. Jetskis are too small and too light to produce a large enough wave to surf, even with a Wakesurf Edge Shaper.
***Actual product may differ/vary slightly from image displayed. ***
Shipping & Returns
You can return unused products to us for a refund or exchange for up to 30 days from the date you received the order, provided that the item is unused and the original tags are still attached.
View our entire Return Policy
How much is shipping?
Ski Pro offers free USA shipping on all orders over $50. You also have the choice to purchase expedited shipping (2-Day, Overnight, etc) at checkout.
How long does free shipping take?
Free shipping is delivered via USPS or UPS, and takes anywhere from 2-7 business days.
How long until my order ships?
Orders placed before 1pm may ship out same day based on the location of the item in our shipping warehouse, although we recommend an expectation of 24-48 hours to process the order.