HO Sports Syndicate Alpha BWF Water Ski 2019
The Syndicate Alpha builds on the success of the Syndicate PRO design. Asher, Travers, LaPoint and Wingerter spent the 2018 season fine-tuning a loose and light iteration of the Syndicate PRO design; the all-new 2019 Syndicate Alpha. The Alpha shares the same width profile as the Syndicate PRO, but is designed with a shallower concave depth in the tail of the ski, and a flatter tip rocker, for a loose and light feel on the water. With less downforce than the PRO, the Alpha accelerates with less physical effort, and projects wider off the second wake. The shallower tail concave allows the Alpha to have more turn drift for tight rope turn finishes. Optimized for skiers who prefer lower drag, less physical effort, fast, light and quick turning skis, the Syndicate Alpha is ready for combat. Who dares wins.
A Course Skier skis primarily in the slalom course and in the tournament arena. Their ski feature needs include tight angle turns and responsive agility to handle maximum speed and load. Waterski equipment in the Syndicate Collection include the Syndicate PRO, Syndicate VTX & Syndicate Omni waterski, Syndicate Hardshell & Animal waterski boot & bindings, the Legend and Victoria waterski jackets/comp vests, 41 tail, Legend & Angel waterski gloves and the Syndicate Knotless mainline waterski tow-rope with 41 tail handle.
- Slalom Water Ski
- Course Collection
- NEW for 2019!
- Handmade In Seattle, Washington, USA
- RECOMMENDED SPEED: 32-36 MPH
- SYNDICATE PRO WIDTH PROFILE
- For Max Acceleration And Automatic Turn Initiation
- Syndicate Pro Width Profile For Max Acceleration And Automatic Turn Initiation
- An athlete-tuned ski forebody width naturally drops into the turn, while appropriate surface area in the back of the ski provides the acceleration skiers' need to stay ahead in the course.
- SHALLOWER TAIL CONCAVE
- For Increased Turn Drift For Tight Rope Turn Finishes
- A shallower tail concave depth reduces water cupping allowing the Alpha's tail to move outside the arc created by the ski's forebody. This drift in the Alpha's turn radius slightly reduces forward water speed while increasing ski angle helping create tighter rope turn completions.
- FLATTER TIP ROCKER
- Creates A Stable Platform Skiers Can Trust
- Flatter Tip Rocker Creates A Stable Platform Skiers' Can Trust
- The best skiers in the world use the front of their skis and the Alpha is designed with a desensitized forebody so the sometimes-erratic skier inputs have little effect on turn consistency.
- TORSIONALLY STIFF FLEX
- Holds Shape In High Load Situations For Great Acceleration At The Finish Of The Turn.
- CARBON FIBER SPEEDSKIN
- Advanced Laminar Textured Ski Base To Reduce Ski Drag & Increase Speed, With 20% Less Ski Weight!
- AVAILABLE SIZES:
- SYNDICATE SKI SIZING:
- 65" (34 MPH Up To 130 lbs - 36 MPH 120 lbs-150 lbs)
- 66" (34 MPH 130 lbs-160 lbs - 36 MPH 150 lbs-180 lbs)
- 67" (34 MPH 160 lbs-190 lbs - 36 MPH 180 lbs-210 lbs)
- 78" (34 MPH Over 190 lbs - 36 MPH Over 210 lbs)
***Actual product may differ/vary slightly from image displayed. ***