Head Ladies' Edge GP ALU Ski Boot 2015-2016
The Edge boots have been a tried and true staple to Head's boot lineup for as long as we can remember. The perfect combination of a wider last (104mm) and tons of performance features make the Edge one of our favorites. These in particular are a 50 flex so they are very forgiving for entry level to lower intermediate skiers. Trust us, you will slide this boot on and realize you have been in the wrong boots (probably smelly rentals) for way too long.
- 50 Flex Index:
- Soft and forgiving for beginner to lower intermediate skiers. This flex is common among entry level boots to give greater comfort and wider range of motion.
- 104mm last:
- Comfort is key for skiers matching up to this last width. It is roomy and comfortable, making it the preferred choice for recreational skiers that demand comfort above all else. This is the boot type that most recreational skiers prefer.
- HeatFit liner with anatomical footbed:
- This liner will adapt to the shape of your feet and lower leg, just by wearing them. The self molding inserts will make the boot more comfortable the more you wear them. The anatomical footbed has additional support in the heel and arch, and has a solid, yet comfortable feel while skiing.
- Macro adjust ladder (SuperMacro):
- The tooth plate opposite the top buckles can be moved in or out for a huge range of adjustment, and to fit narrow to wide lower legs.
- 30mm Power Strap:
- A velcro strap, 30mm in height, acts as an extra buckle to keep the top of the boot together. The 30mm straps are good for recreational skiers or junior racers.
- Tongue Pull:
- A loop of fabric at the top of the tongue helps in putting on and removing the boots. Pull it forward and to the side and your foot should slide right in.
- Height adjustable spoiler:
- A quick adjustment via velcro raises the rear top of the boot to give more support on the back of the leg, or when lowered, gives a little more room and comfort for the skier.
- Double Canting: Two adjustment bolts, one each side of the ankle, allow for maximum adjustment for leg/knee alignment problems. The alignment of the boot cuff helps the skis stay flat on the ground while you are still bow-legged or knock-kneed.
- Replaceable Toe and Heel Pads: This is a must-have for skiers that don't live in ski in/ski out condos. When your ski tech tells you that you have to buy new boots because the soles are worn down too much they can usually be ordered pretty easily from the manufacturer.
- Micro Adjustable Aluminum Buckles: These aluminum buckles can be moved to adjust for size, so if the default position of the buckle and the teeth is too wide or too narrow, you can move it until it fits.
|BLACK / 23.5||316158||$199.95|
|BLACK / 24.5||316159||$199.95|
|BLACK / 26.5||316161||$199.95|
|BLACK / 27.5||316162||$199.95|
|BLACK / 25.5||316160||$199.95|
Shipping & Returns
You can return unused products to us for a refund or exchange for up to 30 days from the date you received the order, provided that the item is unused and the original tags are still attached.
View our entire Return Policy
How much is shipping?
Ski Pro offers free USA shipping on all orders over $50. You also have the choice to purchase expedited shipping (2-Day, Overnight, etc) at checkout.
How long does free shipping take?
Free shipping is delivered via USPS or UPS, and takes anywhere from 2-7 business days.
How long until my order ships?
Orders placed before 1pm may ship out same day based on the location of the item in our shipping warehouse, although we recommend an expectation of 24-48 hours to process the order.
MORE FROM Head
Original price $329.00 - Original price $329.00Original price$329.00$329.00 - $329.00Current price $329.00Original price $329.00 - Original price $329.00Original price$329.00$329.00 - $329.00Current price $329.00Save 0% Save %
Original price $559.00 - Original price $559.00Original price$559.00$559.00 - $559.00Current price $559.00Original price $559.00 - Original price $559.00Original price$559.00$559.00 - $559.00Current price $559.00Save 0% Save %
Original price $189.00 - Original price $189.00Original price$189.00$189.00 - $189.00Current price $189.00
Perfect snowboard for the little ones to learn to ride on. The Head JR Rowdy snowboard has an awesome rocker style profile that allows forgiveness,...View full detailsOriginal price $189.00 - Original price $189.00Original price$189.00$189.00 - $189.00Current price $189.00Save 0% Save %
Original price $299.00 - Original price $299.00Original price$299.00$299.00 - $299.00Current price $299.00
One of the more affordable snowboards from Head, featuring a flat camber profile, and average weight for the beginner snowboarder. Easy riding, and...View full detailsOriginal price $299.00 - Original price $299.00Original price$299.00$299.00 - $299.00Current price $299.00Save 0% Save %
Original price $349.00 - Original price $349.00Original price$349.00$349.00 - $349.00Current price $349.00
Affordable, lightweight, performance board capable of all-mountain. Very dynamic and forgiving. A narrow waist adds torsional flex, giving the ride...View full detailsOriginal price $349.00 - Original price $349.00Original price$349.00$349.00 - $349.00Current price $349.00Save 0% Save %