Lib Tech Golden Orca Snowboard 2021-2022
The Lib Tech T.Rice Golden Orca Snowboard is a cross between the "regular" Orca and the ripping T.Rice Pro. It's a little more centered, with a new tail profile that makes it better riding switch. Just who's riding pow switch? Well, now you are. Takeoffs, landings, pow pillow blastings, everything is possible on this dream machine. Developed as Mr. Rice's Natural Selection stick, you'll be inspired to push yourself beyond your everyday riding. Stay gold!
- Rocker Type: C2X – A shorter, more aggressive banana rocker combined with cambers that sit more underfoot. Extra solid tip and tail pressure for power, pop, precision and end-to-end stability combined with a medium amount of pressure between your feet for carving, edge hold on ice and float in pow.
- Flex: Medium - Stiff – Stout enough to charge your hardest but without excessive harshness.
- Shape: New Power Kink Tail – Designed to improve switch pow riding, this board is ready for big mountain competitions!
- Lightweight Spin Slim Tip / Tail
- Setback – 1"
- Core: Firepower Construction – 50% Aspen / 40% Paulownia / 10% Balsa. Light and smooth.
- Laminates: Triaxial Glass with Basalt Web
- Sidewalls: Birch Internal Sidewalls
- UHMW Sintered Sidewalls
- UHMW Tip / Tail Protection
- Base: Eco Sublimated Sintered
- Edges: Magne-Traction – Strategically located edge serrations provide unreal edge hold and control in all conditions. Turns ice into powder.
- Topsheet: Eco Sublimated Bio Beans
- Graphics: Art by Mike Parillo – 😵
- Binding Compatibility: 2 x 4 Inserts