Dalbello Men's DS MX 100 Ski Boot 2019-2020
Intermediate to advanced skiers with wide feet will appreciate the DS MX 100 with extra volume. Easy step-in and lightweight construction support the wear and riding comfort.
The DS MX 100 is designed to deliver a high level of performance in a boot with a wide, 104mm last, allowing aggressive skiers with wider feet to have the warmth, comfort, and power transmission of a high performance boot. Intermediate to advanced skiers who seek precision in a boot with more generous foot volume will love Dalbello's exclusive Contour 4 Fit Technology, with contours inside the shell at the critical fit areas to provide the ultimate out-of-the-box fit. TruFit Sport innerboots also contribute to enduring comfort and warmth.
- Ski Boots
- Men's Specific
- Piste Collection
- Contour 4
- Overlap Design
- 3D Grip Texture
- GripWalk Option
- Locked Cuff
- Micro Buckles
- TF Sport
- RIDER LEVEL: Beginner
- TERRAIN: On Piste
- CONSTRUCTION: Overlap
- FLEX: 100
- LAST: 104 mm
- MATERIAL: PU/ DB Hyperlite
- LINER: TF Sport
- STRAP: Power Strap 40 mm
- BUCKLE: F4 ALU - Micro
- STYLE#: D1805002.00
- CONTOUR 4: Exclusive Dalbello construction technology that maps the anatomical contours of the foot to create subtle "comfort zones" at 4 critical fit points: ankle, heel, 5th metatarsal, & navicular. Relief contours molded into the inside lower shell at these 4 points provide a close and accurate fit and minimize the need for shell modifications.
- OVERLAP DESIGN: 2 Piece Architecture
- For all those categories, in which a high level of power, precision and control is demanded, we built the boots with the traditional overlap construction. The architecture consists of two parts - lower shell and upper cuff - and transmits the power directly to the ski and binding. The defined flex and the traditional power-rebound enable precise control and work perfectly on groomed slopes.
- 3D GRIP TEXTURE: Textured surface along the foot arch for additional walking grip, a more direct power transmission and effective boot protection.
- GRIPWALK OPTION: This boot is coming with the option to mount GripWalk soles as an aftermarket accessory. GripWalk soles provide better grip, great walking comfort and work perfectly with the GripWalk binding without any height adjustment (due to their Touring ISO Norm 9523).
- LOCKED CUFF: The locked cuff feature boosts rear support and minimizes rear cuff flex. Skiers find the boot is for more responsive, more powerful, and more precise.
- MICRO BUCKLES: Permits skiers to precisely "fine tunes" buckle closure tension for a more exact fit. With micro adjustment, you can twist the buckle to make it longer or shorter.
- TF SPORT: TRUFIT innerboots are 100% preformed and ready for try-on and skiing right out of the box! Ultralon foam is a pressure sensitive fit material that will automatically form to the foot over time and is supportive and resilient. TruFit liners can be heat molded in 10 minutes to personalize the heel and ankle pocket if desired. The Trufit Sport's liner has a reduced volume with a high performance fit.
***Actual product may differ/vary slightly from image displayed. ***
|Collections:||$300 to $400, 2019-2020, All, Apparel, Black, Boots, Boots, Dalbello, Green, Men's, Over $10, Pre-Season Winter 2021, Sale, Ski Apparel, Ski Boots, Skiing,|
|BLACK/GREEN / 25.5||435636||$349.95|
|BLACK/GREEN / 29.5||435640||$349.95|
|BLACK/GREEN / 31.5||435642||$349.95|
|BLACK/GREEN / 26.5||435637||$349.95|
|BLACK/GREEN / 27.5||435638||$349.95|
|BLACK/GREEN / 28.5||435639||$349.95|
|BLACK/GREEN / 30.5||435641||$349.95|