Dalbello Men's DS 100 GW Ski Boot 2019-2020
Performance meets comfort: The DS 100 is designed for intermediate to advanced skiers who appreciate precise and easy control for a day full of pure skiing pleasure.
The brand new Dalbello DS Series stands out with a new construction devoted to delivering optimum all day comfort in a high performance, 100mm last, 4 buckle overlap boot. Part of delivering greater comfort lies in building a lighter weight boot, so our Italian designers devised a bi-injected Power Cage construction that consists of a hard PU frame, integrated with a second injection that together results in a lighter, slimmer looking design with great power transmission, cosmetic appeal, and ease of entry/exit. Rearward support is enhanced by an ABS plate integrated in the cuff, with dual canting on the inside and outside. On the medial side of the lower shell, a special textured surface allows us to provide the power transmission of a thicker material without the added weight. The DS 110 suits advanced skiers looking for responsive performance combined with warmth and comfort. A new, lightweight boot board with superior insulation enhances warmth, with an extra shim included to help raise the heel if needed. All DS models fall under Dalbello's MyFit customization system, with both the Instant Fit Pro liner and shell able to be heat molded.
- Ski Boots
- Men's Specific
- Piste Collection
- Power Cage
- 3D Grip Texture
- Contour 4
- MY Fit
- Overlap Design
- Drive & Control
- Locked Cuff
- Canting (Shaft Alignment)
- Micro Buckles
- GripWalk Premounted
- Instant Fit Custom Fit Innerboot
- RIDER LEVEL: Intermediate
- TERRAIN: On Piste
- CONSTRUCTION: Overlap, Hard Shell Construction
- FLEX: 100
- LAST: 100 mm
- MATERIAL: PU/PU
- LINER: IF Performance
- STRAP: Power Strap 40 mm
- BUCKLE: F4 ALU - Micro
- WEIGHT: 1943 g
- STYLE#: D1803004.10
- POWER CAGE: The POWERCAGE construction is Dalbello's revolutionary outer reinforcement spine for better power transmission and improved performance.
- 3D GRIP TEXTURE: Textured surface along the foot arch for additional walking grip, a more direct power transmission and effective boot protection.
- CONTOUR 4: Exclusive Dalbello construction technology that maps the anatomical contours of the foot to create subtle "comfort zones" at 4 critical fit points: ankle, heel, 5th metatarsal, & navicular. Relief contours molded into the inside lower shell at these 4 points provide a close and accurate fit and minimize the need for shell modifications.
- MY FIT: 100% customizable shell and liner system, tuned especially to your needs. My new boot. Fits. Perfectly.
- The My Fit boot system enables an easy and quick customization both of the shell and the liner. Thanks to the pre-formed anatomical contours in the shell, each My Fit boot already comes with the best possible fit at the very first step in. Depending on the liner, the thermoforming lasts not longer than 8 minutes and the flex stays untouched to guarantee the best performance and comfort all day long!
- GRIPWALK: The new sole-binding system for walking comfort and skiing performance, , available in 90% of the Dalbello ski boots collection.
- GripWalk contains a new co-polymer sole with rocker profile. The convex shape and ribbed tread of the rubber add a lot of walking comfort and provide a much better grip. GripWalk soles are the perfect tuning parts designed for 90% of the Dalbello boot collection and don't require any height adjustment at GripWalk bindings.
- OVERLAP DESIGN: 2 Piece Architecture
- For all those categories, in which a high level of power, precision and control is demanded, we built the boots with the traditional overlap construction. The architecture consists of two parts - lower shell and upper cuff - and transmits the power directly to the ski and binding. The defined flex and the traditional power-rebound enable precise control and work perfectly on groomed slopes.
- DRIVE & CONTROL: The Drive & Control technology offers more volume in the toe box and a precise wrapping heel zone. While the comfortable toe-box volume offers better fit, better blood circulation and - as a result - warm feet and toes, the wrapping heel zone stands for more control, direct power transmission and more sensitiveness.
- More volume in the toe box for:
- > Better fit
- > Better blood circulation
- > Warm feet and toe
- Precise wrapping heel zone for:
- > More control
- > Direct power transmission
- > More sensitiveness
- LOCKED CUFF: The locked cuff feature boosts rear support and minimizes rear cuff flex. Skiers find the boot is for more responsive, more powerful, and more precise.
- CANTING (SHAFT ALIGNMENT): The pivot points allow proper flexion of the ankle, a smoother forward flex and a more natural stance. By adjusting the excentric canting screws, bootfitters/skiers can customize the best setup for every skier.
- MICRO BUCKLES: Permits skiers to precisely "fine tunes" buckle closure tension for a more exact fit. With micro adjustment, you can twist the buckle to make it longer or shorter.
- GRIPWALK PREMOUNTED: Better walking comfort and more grip - that's the big benefit of this boot mounted with GripWalk soles! These new soles are compatible with GripWalk specific bindings (marked with the GripWalk icon) without any height adjustment and can also be skied with touring bindings (ISO 13992). They are not compatible with regular alpine bindings (ISO norm 9462).
***Actual product may differ/vary slightly from image displayed. ***
|Collections:||Skiing, Ski Boots, Ski Apparel, Sale, PREVIOUS SEASONS, Pre-Season Winter 2021, Over $10, Men's, Dalbello, Boots, Boots, Apparel, All, 2019-2020, $400 to $500,|
|BLK/TRNS / 25.5||408176||$449.95|
|BLK/TRNS / 26.5||408177||$449.95|
|BLK/TRNS / 27.5||408178||$449.95|
|BLK/TRNS / 30.5||408181||$449.95|
|BLK/TRNS / 28.5||408179||$449.95|
|BLK/TRNS / 29.5||408180||$449.95|