Analog Men's Mortar Shell Pants 2019-2020
Durable twill fabric stomps through any day on the hill with fully-featured cargo pants function.
Rugged five-pocket pants design finds its stride in the Analog Mortar Pant. DRYRIDE two-layer fabric provides burly waterproof protection with the help of fully taped seams. They're built to work, with reinforced cuffs that stand up to abuse. Mesh-lined vents, a zippered hem with an expansion gusset to open it up around the boots, and dual entry pockets are among the top features making this a concrete foundation for your outerwear kit. To top it off, these pants are a bluesign® product, which means it's approved to meet the highest safety standards for both people and our planet.
- Shell Pants
- Winter Snow Pant
- Men's Specific
- Mapped with Nylon Taffeta and Polyester Mesh Body, Polyester Mesh Venting
- 2L Shell
- DRYRIDE™ 10, 000mm / 10, 000g
- Fully Taped Seams
- Mesh-Lined No-Snag Test-I-Cool™ Vents
- Zippered Microfleece Handwarmer Pockets
- Dual Entry Thigh Cargo Pockets
- Back Pockets with Hook-and-Loop Closure
- Integrated Waistband Adjustment
- Microfleece Lined Fly and Waistband
- Water Repellent Boot Gaiter with Cuff to Boot Interface
- Anti-Scuff Cuffs
- Expandable Cuffs
- YKK® Zippers
- Regular Fit
- What some might call a normal fit, regular-fitting garments are not too tight or too baggy, and can be worn over warmer mid-layer pieces with ease.
- All Colorways - DRYRIDE 2-Layer Polyester Oxford Fabric
- STYLE #: 206231
- LIFETIME WARRANTY:
- Burton Snowboards warrants all Clothing, Outerwear, Bags, and Luggage sold by Burton to be free of defects in materials or workmanship for the practical lifetime of the product. Damage due to misuse, abuse, accidents, neglect, and wear and tear that can be reasonably expected as a result of extended use over time, are not covered by this Limited Lifetime Warranty but may be repaired at a reasonable cost.
***Actual product may differ/vary slightly from image displayed. ***