The most versatile all-mountain board in the collection, the award-winning, ONE LF remains the one to have – when you can only have one. Our industry-first, L.I.T.E. Frame technology and RadCut sidecut supply playful, smooth carve-ability, incredible shock absorption, and the ultimate ride control for effortless fun across any terrain or snow conditions. Serrated Edge tech grips to everything in sight.
Terrain: Ranging from resort to big mountain on a wide variety of snow conditions. Rider in mind: The guy that wants a little set back and will spend more time charging natural features and hitting occasional jumps than playing around in the park.
- All Mountain Snowboard
- AMPTEK ALL MOUNTAIN ROCKER - Our three patented blends of rocker and camber are each tailored to a specific riding style and intensity level. Featuring softer extremities and a stiffer waist, AMPTEK ALL-MOUNTAIN has a 60/40 rocker/camber blend for well-balanced edge grip, stability, forgiveness, and float.
- SERRATED EDGES 5S - Our exclusive 5S SERRATED EDGE technology offers five, smaller points of edge contact (one between the inserts and two on either side of the inserts), expanding grip to once unreachable areas of the board for increased stability and edge hold with a smoother, less aggressive feel.
- RADCUT - Our RADCUT turn technology fuses a traditional sidecut between the inserts with reverse sidecuts toward the tip and tail so as speeds and edge angles increase, more sidecut is engaged for powerful full-length edge grip; at lower speeds and edge angles the sidecut is less engaged for more maneuverability and ease-of-use.
- DIRECTIONAL ALL MOUNTAIN - Our DIRECTIONAL ALL-MOUNTAIN flex is stiff through the rear foot and waist for increased control and stability with just a slightly softer flex under the front foot for smoother turn initiation.
- WOOD CBF1 - Our WOOD CBF1 core features a single type of wood laminated with Basalt and Kevlar fibers through the center for added stability and punch with smooth edge-to-edge transitions.
- LITE FRAME TECHNOLOGY - Our industry-first, visible breakthrough innovation, L.I.T.E. FRAME core technology integrates a urethane strip around the entire perimeter of the board, delivering full-length shock absorption for enhanced maneuverability, playfulness and ultra-smooth ride control.
- BASALT - Stronger and lighter than fiberglass and with more elasticity than carbon, BASALT fibers enhance power and stability while removing vibrations.
- ARAMID (A.K.A. KEVLAR®) - Commonly used in ballistical rated body armor fabric, ARAMID dampens vibrations and smoothes rough landings.
- FIBERGLASS offers more elasticity than carbon and comes in multiple weights and weavings, making it our #1 choice for customized flex and torsional resistance.
- TPU - Combining high tensile strength and very good low-temperature flexibility, TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) absorbs vibrations and allows greater response under pressure.
- ABS - Built into sidewalls and/or splitboard cores, ABS provides enhanced durability while keeping the core safe from moisture.
- FLEX 7 - Rossignol snowboard FLEX ratings range from softest (1) to stiffest (9) so you can select the best flex pattern for your skill and riding style. Softer boards are easier to manipulate, stiffer boards offer more power and stability.
- Reference: REGWP01
- Program: DIRECTIONAL ALL-MOUNTAIN
- Shape: DIRECTIONAL
- Insert Setback: 13
- Inserts Number: 6 x 2
- Core: WOOD CBF1 + LITE FRAME
- Base Density: 7500 SINTERED
- Flex Rate: DIRECTIONAL ALL-MOUNTAIN
- Waist: 25.2 (cm)
- Sidecut: SERRATED EDGES (5S) + RADCUT (DEEP PROGRESSIVE)
- Rocker Camber: AMPTEK ALL MOUNTAIN
***Actual product may differ/vary slightly from image displayed. ***
**Die-Cut Base Color May Vary **
CHOOSE YOUR SIZE
- Generally, a snowboard is chosen according to a rider's weight, ability and riding style. A shorter snowboard will be more manageable and easier to maneuver – great for beginners, lighterweight, or more freestyle-oriented riders. A longer snowboard will be faster and more stable – great for heavier, more advanced, or aggressive freeriders.
- For more freestyle-oriented performance: size between your shoulder and chin.
- For more freeride-oriented performance: size between your chin and nose or above.