Kids can take on any challenge in these lightweight cushioned, stylish socks. Made from the sustainable fibers of TENCEL® and Merino wool, they'll keep you warm and dry. Our Helix Fit® System offers an unmatched fit with full-foot volumetric compression.
- MADE IN THE USA
- 52% nylon, 22% TENCEL®, 22% Merino wool, 4% spandex
- Single Pair Pack
- Lightweight Ski. Cushion Shin & Heel: Lightweight ski socks provide a cushioned shin pad and heel only.
- TENCEL®: TENCEL® fibers offer superior moisture management and enhanced comfort for long-lasting performance. This natural, sustainable eucalyptus cellulosic fiber disperses water vapors quickly to wick away moisture and dry fast. It also inhibits bacteria naturally in the sock.
- Merino Wool: A special, fine grade of wool that shares all of the characteristics of classic wool such as thermoregulation, breathability and odor control. It's also luxuriously soft and comfortable. Unlike coarser grades of wool, Merino is much less prone to itching.
- Wick Dry® Technology: Our exclusive technology quickly draws moisture away from your skin so your feet stay dry and comfortable. Removing the moisture build up reduces hot spots and friction that causes blisters.
- Guaranteed Against Defects: FoxSox are guaranteed against manufacturing defects for one year. Socks may be returned within one year with the dated receipt to the store where you purchased them or by following our FoxSox.com return process.
- HELIX FIT™ Volumetric Compression: Our Helix Fit™ System provides full-foot volumetric compression, a combination of volume reduction and gentle 8-15mmHg graduated compression, supports you during and after intense activity.
- Spandex Arch Support: Spandex compression arch adds support and won't sag. Support at the arch helps fight fatigue and keep sock in place.
- Vented Panel: Sock-specific mesh and vented panels provide breathability and help manage moisture to keep feet dry.
***Actual product may differ/vary slightly from image displayed.***