“AMAZING FIT AND LOCKED DOWN SECURITY”
The next big thing to come from Bob Soven is his first closed toe pro model binding, the NEXT! All new for 2016 his binding combines a lightweight, clean and smooth flexing Uni-body upper and our integrated Comfort Liner. The NEXT has an amazing fit with a dual zone lacing system and a unique front toe strap that gives you that locked to your board feeling. The NEXT gives Bob the confidence to carve bigger wakes, hit bigger kickers and land with complete locked down control.
- Bob Soven Pro Model
- Wide Fit
- Flex Rating: 5
- IPX Chassis
- Our patented chassis system has been improved once again! The IPX chassis now features an updated bottom contour that sucks down to the decks of Liquid Force boards for the locked in feeling. More performance and less heel lift improves response and energy transfer. Designed, built, and tested to satisfy the needs of the World’s most demanding riders.
- Eva Impact Dampener
- This space age material is attached to the bottom of the IP and IPX chassis. Our specially designed foam displaces high energy impact, reduces heel bruises and is featured on our lower to mid-range product.
- Dampening Mid-Sole
- Midsole with built in Eva Toe Cap, locking in the upper and offering 3rd stage of dampening to the user's foot.
- Reflex Liner
- The Reflex features totally new tongue design that wraps your ankle for a better fit and more supportive flex. The new Reflex liner tongue has tapered edges reducing material overlap inside the binding. This feature reduces bulk and eliminates air gaps for a snug, full contact fit. The notched top cuff improves your range of motion and has a better fit for larger calf muscles. The Reflex also has a 3D molded Impact EVA bottom featuring 2.5 degrees of cant, toe lift, a deep heel cup, and a supportive arch underneath your foot.
- Dual Laces
- The dual lace zone system allows the lace tension to be different in the lower and upper zones. This gives the rider a custom fit for a secure and comfortable feeling.
- 3D Molded Impact
- This is where comfort and performance combine to give the rider the most support while still controlling the board. The 3D molded Impact EVA bottom features 2.5 degrees of cant, toe lift, a deep heel cup and a supportive arch underneath your foot.
- Articulating Cuff
- Featured on the pro models, an articulating cuff allows maximum range of motion. The upper flexes independently like a hinge without material buckling.
- Cuff Flex Zone
- The Flex Zone is made of Lateral and medial molded parts on selected bindings that allow the binding to flex in all directions freely without restriction from materials and hardware.