When you want to go higher in the mountains, less weight means more altitude. The MTN Lab is exceptionally light so you can take it on every expedition, and it meets the safety norms for both Alpine and Mountaineering.
Expand your playground.
- EPS 4D - The new EPS liner construction that absorbs more shock than any liner on the market.
- In-Mold Construction
- EAR PADS:
- 3D Sound Earpads - New 3D perforated earpads construction that allows a better sound transmission.
- Oval Fit
- Custom Dial Fit System
- TCS (Thermo Control System) - All the best temperature regulation technologies available on the market, combined in one helmet.
- Airflow Concept - Channels designed inside the shell provide even air movement all over your head.
- Removable/washable - For better hygiene: easy to remove, 100% washable liner.
- Advancedskin Activedry
- Merino Wool
- +1 Extra Summer Liner
- BC BackpackHelmet Bag
- Headlamp Retainer
- CE-EN1077 / ASTM F-2040 - Certified organizations which are accredited to test & certify products to European (CE) and US (ASTM) safety norms.
- Alpine/Climbing Standard CE-EN 12492
- DESIGNED FOR: Touring
- LIGHTWEIGHT: The feather-light MTN Lab helmet is best in class. Innovative EPS 4D technology, and lightweight parts throughout enable adventurers to bring a helmet on every mission.
- COMPLETE OUTDOOR PROTECTION: EPS 4D technology helps this helmet meet the safety standards for climbing and skiing. Be fully protected wherever you go in the mountain
- MOISTURE MANAGEMENT: With merino wool and technical fabrics, the AdvancedSkin Active dry liner provides thermal regulation for your head during climbing sessions, skinning up, and charging down
***Actual product may differ/vary slightly from image displayed. ***