The all-new Mach1 95 W MV’s unbeatable features and fit make it a perfect choice for intermediate to advanced women who are looking for a more relaxed and comfortable yet uncompromising fit. Designed by women for women in the Women to Women Project, the proven anatomical C.A.S. liner, shell and bootboard pairs perfectly with the new C.A.S. Thermoforming Cuff Adapt to allow for numerous customization options resulting in responsiveness and control. Lambswool and Celliant (micro-crystals that reflect heat) combine for increased warmth. The new Women's Natural Stance puts you in a balanced position for unrivaled snow feel and precision to take your skiing to the next level. Finally a warm comfortable boot for women that doesn't hold back on performance!
- High Performance Collection
- Great Out-Of-The-Box Fit
- Flex: 95
- The flex index refers to the plastic hardness of the ski boots. As there is no industry standard, the numbers are relative to other boots in the Tecnica collection. The stiffest flex Tecnica offers is 150 while the softest is 60 (within the adult collection).
- Last: 100
- The last refers to the width of the shell in the forefoot area. As there is no industry standard, the numbers are relative to other boots in the Tecnica collection. It varies from a maximum width of 104mm to a minimum of 93mm (within the adult collection).
- Volume: 100 mm MV (Medium Volume)
- The volume refers to the overall space within the shell. As there is no industry standard, the volume is relative to other boots in the Tecnica collection. The Tecnica ski boot collection offers different volumes: ELV (Extra low volume), LV (low volume), MV (medium volume), MV FR (Medium volume freeride), MV T (medium volume touring), HV (high volume), HV+ (high volume plus). (within the adult collection).
- Liner: Women's C.A.S. UltraFit Pro with Celliant, Thermoforming Collar
- Shell: C.A.S. Polyester Shell with Quick Instep & C.A.S. Cuff Adapt; C.A.S. Boot board
- Cuff: Polyolefine w/ C.A.S. Cuff Adapter
- Sole: ISO 5355
- Buckles: 4 Micro ALU w/Lift Lock
- Powerstrap: 35 mm Strap
- C.A.S. SHELL: The C.A.S. Shell is anatomically shaped and marries perfectly with the liners. The dimples on the shell serve as a roadmap for problem fit areas and are easy to customize if needed. BENEFITS: The anatomical shape provides a great out-of-the box fit with the ability to be easily customized for problem fit areas. Better fit equals comfort, warmth and performance!
- C.A.S. LINER: The C.A.S. Liner utilizes a microcell material that is pre-shaped to the anatomy of the foot. The microcell is also easy to customize and has a low pack-out rate over time. BENEFITS: The anatomical shape gives you a precise out-of-the box fit. If you have problem fit areas, the liners are super easy and quick to customize. That great fit will remain consistent over the course of the season. Better fit equals comfort, warmth and performance!
- CAS CUFF ADAPT: Depending on the shape of the calf, the C.A.S. Cuff Adapt allows skiers to customize both the cuff and the top part of the liner, getting rid of any potential pressure points. BENEFITS: Technology which creates volume in the top part of the cuff to deliver optimal fit and comfort for all female skiers.
- QUICK INSTEP: Features a softer plastic over the instep area that allows the shell to open easier as you are entering or exiting the boot. BENEFITS: No more struggling to get in and out of your ski boots! The Quick Instep lets you easily slide in and out!
- LIFT LOCK BUCKLES: The innovative Lift Lock mechanism holds the buckle away from the boot. A flick of the lever releases the buckle when you are ready to buckle up. BENEFITS: Ultimate convenience - no buckles catching while you are trying to get in or out of the boots. Super easy, simple and fast.
- CELLIANT & LAMBSWOOL: Celliant & Lambswool liner, available on the Mach1 woman series, is powered by 13 thermoreactive minerals that convert body heat into Infrared energy. BENEFITS: Infrared penetrates deep into the tissue to increase circulation, oxygen and blood flow. This results in improved performance, thermal regulation and faster recovery.
***Actual product may differ/vary slightly from image displayed. ***