The proven Mach1 130 LV combines the precision of a high performance machine with an anatomical fit that will blow your mind. A low volume, 98mm extremely anatomical fit in the C.A.S. Liner and C.A.S. Shell gives you a precise fit that lasts. The C.A.S. bootboard rounds out the customizaion capabilities of the C.A.S. system allowing for further personalization. This 130 flex boot will respond to any slope or condition you throw at it.
- High Performance Collection
- Great Out-Of-The-Box Fit
- Flex: 130
- The flex index refers to the plastic hardness of the ski boots. As there is no industry standard, the numbers are relative to other boots in the Tecnica collection. The stiffest flex Tecnica offers is 150 while the softest is 60 (within the adult collection).
- Last: 98
- The last refers to the width of the shell in the forefoot area. As there is no industry standard, the numbers are relative to other boots in the Tecnica collection. It varies from a maximum width of 104mm to a minimum of 93mm (within the adult collection).
- Volume: 98 mm LV (Low Volume)
- The volume refers to the overall space within the shell. As there is no industry standard, the volume is relative to other boots in the Tecnica collection. The Tecnica ski boot collection offers different volumes: ELV (Extra low volume), LV (low volume), MV (medium volume), MV FR (Medium volume freeride), MV T (medium volume touring), HV (high volume), HV+ (high volume plus). (within the adult collection).
- Shell: C.A.S. Polyether Shell with Quick Instep and C.A.S. Boot Board
- Cuff: Polyether
- Sole: ISO 5355 bi-material
- Liner: C.A.S. - Ultrafit Pro Race: C.A.S. Footbed
- Buckles: 4 Micro ALU Screwed Buckles & Catches W/Lift Lock
- Powerstrap: 45 mm Power Lock Strap
- C.A.S. SHELL: The C.A.S. Shell is anatomically shaped and marries perfectly with the liners. The dimples on the shell serve as a roadmap for problem fit areas and are easy to customize if needed. BENEFITS: The anatomical shape provides a great out-of-the box fit with the ability to be easily customized for problem fit areas. Better fit equals comfort, warmth and performance!
- C.A.S. LINER: The C.A.S. Liner utilizes a microcell material that is pre-shaped to the anatomy of the foot. The microcell is also easy to customize and has a low pack-out rate over time. BENEFITS: The anatomical shape gives you a precise out-of-the box fit. If you have problem fit areas, the liners are super easy and quick to customize. That great fit will remain consistent over the course of the season. Better fit equals comfort, warmth and performance!
- QUICK INSTEP: Features a softer plastic over the instep area that allows the shell to open easier as you are entering or exiting the boot. BENEFITS: No more struggling to get in and out of your ski boots! The Quick Instep lets you easily slide in and out!
- LIFT LOCK BUCKLES: The innovative Lift Lock mechanism holds the buckle away from the boot. A flick of the lever releases the buckle when you are ready to buckle up. BENEFITS: Ultimate convenience - no buckles catching while you are trying to get in or out of the boots. Super easy, simple and fast.
***Actual product may differ/vary slightly from image displayed. ***