Built on the same platform as the 7.0 and with active AFD gliding plate, Quick Adjust Compact heel and the Biotech system, and tailor-made for the youngster.
- Data: M 4.5 EPS
- DIN Range: 0.75 - 4.5
- Recommended Skier's Weight: 12 - 57 kg
- Stand height w/o ski: 18 mm
- Toe system: VB Kids - 4 linkage
- AFD Gliding Plate: Active AFD
- Step-in Heel: Kids quick heel
- EPS System: X
- TOE TECHNOLOGY: AFD STAINLESS STEEL
- All MARKER bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti friction device) leading to a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Individual adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing, for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- HEEL TECHNOLOGY: COMPACT HEEL
- A statement of efficiency - with the usual perfect MARKER release properties and the perfect mix of great design, lightness and excellent functionality. This heel technology is perfect for beginners and occasional skiers due to the release properties and is an excellent value.
- TOE TECHNOLOGY:BIOTECH
- During a backward twisting fall both horizontal and vertical forces are triggered on the toe of the binding. Biotech recognises this unfavourable force combination and reliably reduces the release force.