Get lost seeking powder in the glades with this weatherproof Gore-Tex® shell that’s equipped with a snap-away powder skirt to keep your back snow-free in the deepest stashes, and underarm vents for added breathability during technical sections.
- Designed for Skiing & Snowboarding
- Shell Warmth
- Ultra-Warm And Waterproof Ski Jacket With Hood And Powder Skirt
- Standard Fit
- Dedicated, Helmet-Compatible Hood
- Snap-Away Powder Skirt
- Dual-Zip, Secure Chest Pockets
- Secure-Zip Hand Pockets
- Internal Media Pocket With Media Port
- Two Internal Goggle Pockets
- Underarm Vents
- Secure-Zip Wrist Pocket With Goggle Wipe
- Jacket-To-Pant Integration
- Integrated Cuff Gusset
- Integrated Thumb-Loop Cuffs
- Aquaguard® Zips
- STYLE: NF0A331Z
- CENTER BACK: 31"
- SHELL FABRIC: 78D X 70D 158 G/M² Gore-Tex® 2L—100% Nylon Woven
- INSULATION: N/A
- GUARANTEE: Lifetime Warranty
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Machine Wash
- GORE-TEX® products are designed to provide superior comfort and durable waterproof protection for a wide range of outdoor activities. The GORE-TEX® revolutionary patented membrane technology is specifically engineered to form an impenetrable barrier against wind and water while maintaining breathability. GORE-TEX® fabric is used in a two-layer construction for a lighter and softer feel and in a three-layer construction for a more heavy-duty alternative.
***Actual product may differ/vary slightly from image displayed. ***
THE NORTH FACE LIFETIME GUARANTEE
- "Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*.
- The North Face® branded products covered by this warranty are warranted to the original owner against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product, except for footwear, which instead is covered by a one year warranty. This warranty applies to all The North Face branded product except eyewear, bicycles, limited-edition collaboration product not made by The North Face, product marked as not covered by warranty on the product’s packaging, hangtag and/or label, or product purchased from an unauthorized dealer or seller.
- For warranty evaluation, your product must be returned directly to The North Face® Warranty Department, 2321 N Loop Road, Alameda, CA 94502 with a Warranty Return Form. All shipping to Warranty must be pre-paid and insured. The North Face® will not be liable for lost in-bound packages.
- Our policy requires that products accepted for repair be clean. Charges will be assessed if cleaning is necessary or product may be returned to you if it cannot be adequately cleaned."
OTHER WARRANTY LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS:
- This warranty is only available in the United States and Canada.
- The North Face is not responsible for direct, incidental or consequential damages for any reason including damage resulting from a breach of a warranty or condition such as scratches in a device surface, lost data or lost or destroyed personal property. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
- Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations on the duration of the warranty may not apply to you.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights; you may have other rights, which vary from state to state.