Make waves in the pool wearing this printed swimsuit designed to improve performance. PowerFLEX Eco construction results in a fabric that won't sag or bag for a suit that always looks new, while special core-control compression offers a slimming fit at the waistline.
- Women's Performance Swimsuit
- One-Piece Swimsuit
- PowerFLEX Eco Collection
- PowerFLEX Eco fabric, made from 100% post-consumer waste nylon yarn, is good for the environment and even better for swimmers
- Retains its shape up to 10X longer than traditional swimwear fabrics
- Offers 4x more compression than standard fabrics and is twice as strong
- Resists sagging and bagging
- Flyback provides excellent support and freedom of motion
- Fabric: 78% Econyl® / 22% Xtra Life LYCRA® fiber
- STYLE NO: 7719707
- Our best-selling thin strap is reinforced with overlap binding for extra durability. Provides excellent support and freedom of motion.
- RACING CUT:
- Our highest leg cut prominently in our Performance swimsuits.
- 360° CORE CONTROL:
- Our most slimming fit engineered with compression fabric 360 degrees around the waist.
- Having worked with leading compression fabrics for decades, we feature some of the industry's most innovative compression fabrics in our swimwear and apparel.
- Engineered with compression fabric 360 degrees around the waist, this is our most slimming fit to enhance your workout and your shape.
- POWERFLEX ECO:
- Made from 100% pre and post-consumer nylon yarn waste, the revolutionary PowerFlex Eco is 3X more compressive and 30% more resistant to fiber breakage than the original PowerFlex.
- Eco-friendly meets performance-enhancing in our newest innovative fabric – the PowerFlex Eco. Made with 78% ECONYL®, a Nylon Fiber made of 100% pre and post-consumer nylon yarn waste, PowerFlex Eco retains its shape up to 10X longer than traditional swimwear fabrics. It’s also resistant to chlorine as well as sagging and bagging. Plus, it offers twice the strength and 4X the compression of standard fabrics.
- PowerFlex Eco builds on the greatness of the original PowerFlex and even boasts additional features that lift this fabric to another level. It’s 3X more compressive and 30% more resistant to fiber breakage in chlorine, making it perfect for any swimmer looking for an edge.
- PowerFlex Eco – good for the environment, even better for swimmers.
***Actual product may differ/vary slightly from image displayed. ***