Sometimes simplicity is the key to riding success. The L GORE-TEX® pant is guaranteed to keep you dry plus the GPT articulated fit gives you easy riding mobility. We’ve included key details like fully taped seams, our breathable lining system and Zip Tech® pant to jacket interface to boost your weather protection. And we’ve added a cargo pocket plus a back pocket to offer easy stashing of snacks and supplies to extend your riding time.
Introducing the latest collection of snow outerwear to meet your need across all terrains. Recommended for life.
- V-Science Breathable Lining System
- Fully Taped Seams
- GPT Articulated Fit
- Zip Tech® Pant to Jacket Interface
- YKK® AquaGuard® Water Repellent Zipper
- Mesh Lined Zippered Vents
- Stone Butt Patch
- Triple Reinforced Rise
- Adjustable Inner Waistband
- Brushed Tricot Lined Handwarmer Pockets
- V-Science Boot Gusset w/Snap
- Stretch Boot Gaiter w/Lace Hook
- Black-Flax Reinforced Back Hem
- Specialty Ticket Ring
- Back Pocket
- Cargo Pocket
- GORE-TEX® 2-Layer Laminate Shell
- SIGNATURE DETAILS:
- GORE-TEX® - GORE-TEX® Guaranteed To Keep You Dry
- ZIP TECH® - Keep snow out. Zip your jacket to your pants
- WATERPROOFING (GORE-TEX®)
- Withstands heavy snow and rain under critical conditions
- At Volcom we rate our waterproofing on Dry, Drier, Driest scale. Our Driest garments are rated at 25,000mm and above which includes those made with GORE-TEX® and their “Guaranteed To Keep You Dry®” promise. Our Drier rating is reserved for garments between 8,000mm - 15,000mm, while our Dry rating comes in at 5,000mm and anything below, which is what you will find on our coach-type jackets and some of our flannels and fleece.
- BREATHABILITY (GORE-TEX®)
- For the backcountry and touring enthusiasts.
- Equally as important as waterproofing, the breathability of the garment relates to its ability allow water vapor (perspiration) to escape. Volcom Outerwear ranges between 5,000gm2 - 15,000gm2, while garments made with GORE-TEX® exceed 15,000gm2. While the higher the number means the garment is more breathable, your optimal amount of breathability should be based on your planned physically activity.
- WARMTH (Shell)
- Simple, versatile and perfect for layering underneath.
- At Volcom we rate the warmth of our outerwear garments on a Shell, Warm, Warmest scale. Garments with a Shell rating are what you might expect from the name, purely a shell without any insulation built in. Our Warm garments feature synthetic insulation with fill states between 40gm - 120gm. The higher the fill state the warmer the garment. We reserve our Warmest rating for garments insulated with Down.
- FIT (Guide Articulated)
- Developed alongside the Baldface guides, this is a relaxed fit featuring a straight side seam and articulated leg.
- Men’s pant lengths fall into three categories, Slim, Regular and Loose. Regular fits sit slightly below the hip for a standard fit and style while our Long fits fall further down below the hip for extra bottom coverage.
- STYLE NUMBER: G1351804
***Actual product may differ/vary slightly from image displayed. ***