We’ve packed the Knox Insulated GORE-TEX® Pant with style and strength to keep up with your longest riding days. Crafted with GORE-TEX® weather proof power on the outside and our V-Science Breathable Lining System plus low-loft insulation for added warmth inside, you’ll stay warm and dry all day. Plus we’ve added Tech Features: like a triple reinforced rise, mesh lined zipper vent and a Stone butt patch for extra protection.
Introducing the latest collection of snow outerwear to meet your need across all terrains. Recommended for life.
- Fully Taped Seams
- Modern Slim Fit
- Zip Tech® Pant to Jacket Interface
- Mesh Lined Zippered Vents
- Stone Butt Patch
- Triple Reinforced Rise
- Adjustable Inner Waistband
- Brushed Tricot Lined Handwarmer Pockets
- V-Science Boot Gusset w/Snap
- Stretch Boot Gaiter w/Lace Hook
- Black-Flax Reinforced Back Hem
- Specialty Ticket Ring
- Back Pocket
- GORE-TEX® 2-Layer Laminate Shell (Bluesign® Approved)
- V-Science Breathable Lining System
- 60gm Low-Loft Insulation
- SIGNATURE DETAILS:
- GORE-TEX® - GORE-TEX® Guaranteed To Keep You Dry
- ZIP TECH® - Keep snow out. Zip your jacket to your pants.
- WATERPROOFING (GORE-TEX®)
- Withstands heavy snow and rain under critical conditions
- At Volcom we rate our waterproofing on Dry, Drier, Driest scale. Our Driest garments are rated at 25,000mm and above which includes those made with GORE-TEX® and their “Guaranteed To Keep You Dry®” promise. Our Drier rating is reserved for garments between 8,000mm - 15,000mm, while our Dry rating comes in at 5,000mm and anything below, which is what you will find on our coach-type jackets and some of our flannels and fleece.
- BREATHABILITY (GORE-TEX®)
- For the backcountry and touring enthusiasts.
- Equally as important as waterproofing, the breathability of the garment relates to its ability allow water vapor (perspiration) to escape. Volcom Outerwear ranges between 5,000gm2 - 15,000gm2, while garments made with GORE-TEX® exceed 15,000gm2. While the higher the number means the garment is more breathable, your optimal amount of breathability should be based on your planned physically activity.
- WARMTH (60GM)
- Low-Loft insulation providing warmth without losing versatility.
- At Volcom we rate the warmth of our outerwear garments on a Shell, Warm, Warmest scale. Garments with a Shell rating are what you might expect from the name, purely a shell without any insulation built in. Our Warm garments feature synthetic insulation with fill states between 40gm - 120gm. The higher the fill state the warmer the garment. We reserve our Warmest rating for garments insulated with Down.
- FIT (Modern Slim)
- Extra narrow at the knees & slimmer up through the thighs
- Women’s pant lengths fall into three categories, Skinny, Slim and Regular. Skinny fit tight, Slim fits slimmer through the leg while our Regular fits are more relaxed.
- STYLE NUMBER: H1251800
***Actual product may differ/vary slightly from image displayed. ***