The Jasper Insulated Jacket is a great go to riding style that can also fill a gap in your cold weather wardrobe. Designed to keep the cold out, this look offers the figure flattering cut of or our Exquisite Fit plus ideal warming details like taped seams, jacket to pant connectivity with our Zip Tech® and a soft Super Suede Chin Guard.
Introducing the latest collection of snow outerwear to meet your need across all terrains. Recommended for life.
- Fully Taped Seams
- EQS Fit
- Zip Tech® Jacket to Pant Interface
- Hidden Toggle Cinch Hood
- Peripheral Hood Adjustment
- Super Suede Chin Guard
- Mesh Lined Zippered Vents
- Adjustable Powder Skirt
- Zip Cuff
- Brushed Tricot Lined Handwarmer Pockets
- Pocket Access Hem Cinch
- Goggle Pocket
- Noise Pocket
- Specialty Ticket Ring
- V-Science 2-Layer Shell
- Stretch Oxford (CHE & COP)
- Shaded Dobby w/ Women’s Down Herringbone (CHR)
- Stretch Oxford w/ Shaded Dobby (DRE)
- V-Science Breathable Lining System
- 80gm Low-Loft Insulation
- SIGNATURE DETAILS:
- ZIP TECH® - Keep snow out. Zip your jacket to your pants.
- WATERPROOFING (15,000MM)
- Withstands moderate snow and rain under ordinary conditions.
- At Volcom we rate our waterproofing on Dry, Drier, Driest scale. Our Driest garments are rated at 25,000mm and above which includes those made with GORE-TEX® and their “Guaranteed To Keep You Dry®” promise. Our Drier rating is reserved for garments between 8,000mm - 15,000mm, while our Dry rating comes in at 5,000mm and anything below, which is what you will find on our coach-type jackets and some of our flannels and fleece.
- BREATHABILITY (10,000GM2 - 15,000GM2)
- For the more active rider who might be doing some off-piste, side-country runs.
- Equally as important as waterproofing, the breathability of the garment relates to its ability allow water vapor (perspiration) to escape. Volcom Outerwear ranges between 5,000gm2 - 15,000gm2, while garments made with GORE-TEX® exceed 15,000gm2. While the higher the number means the garment is more breathable, your optimal amount of breathability should be based on your planned physically activity.
- WARMTH (80GM)
- Low-Loft insulation providing warmth without losing versatility.
- At Volcom we rate the warmth of our outerwear garments on a Shell, Warm, Warmest scale. Garments with a Shell rating are what you might expect from the name, purely a shell without any insulation built in. Our Warm garments feature synthetic insulation with fill states between 40gm - 120gm. The higher the fill state the warmer the garment. We reserve our Warmest rating for garments insulated with Down.
- FIT (EQS)
- More fitted in the sleeves and body, with an emphasis on the shape of a woman's waist. With the addition of an oval shaped hem, the EQS fits slim and elongated for street inspired styling.
- Women’s jacket lengths fall into three categories, Slim, Regular and Long. Slim is more fitted, Regular fits sit slightly below the hip for a standard fit and style while our Long fits fall further down below the hip for extra bottom coverage.
- STYLE NUMBER: H0451806
***Actual product may differ/vary slightly from image displayed. ***