Warmth and weatherproofing give the Ghost Stripe Insulated Jacket an edge over winter’s worst. Features 10,000mm/5,000gm of waterproof protection plus 40gm low-loft insulation for added warmth. But didn’t stop there, we included our exclusive Face Tech™ to keep your skin covered, Zip Tech® jacket to pant interface to create a connection to keep the cold out and a standard fit that gives you room to ride comfortably.
Introducing the latest collection of snow outerwear to meet your need across all terrains. Recommended for life.
- Fully Taped Seams
- Standard Fit
- Zip Tech® Jacket to Pant Interface
- Face Tech™
- Hidden Toggle Cinch Hood
- Peripheral Hood Adjustment
- Goggle Clips
- Super Suede Chin Guard
- Mesh Lined Zippered Vents
- Stretch Adjustable Powder Skirt
- V-Science 2 Way Cuff System
- Brushed Tricot Lined Handwarmer Pockets
- Pocket Access Hem Cinch
- Goggle Pocket
- Noise Pocket
- Specialty Ticket Ring
- Whistle Zipper Pull
- V-Science 2-Layer Shell
- Engineered Jacquard (BLK)
- Butter Twill (RED)
- Quilted 40gm Low-Loft Insulation
- 10,000mm / 5,000gm2
- SIGNATURE DETAILS:
- ZIP TECH® - Keep snow out. Zip your jacket to your pants
- FACE-TECH™ - A built-in face mask system. One less thing to remember
- WATERPROOFING (10,000MM)
- Withstands average snow and light rain under ordinary conditions.
- At Volcom we rate our waterproofing on Dry, Drier, Driest scale. Our Driest garments are rated at 25,000mm and above which includes those made with GORE-TEX® and their “Guaranteed To Keep You Dry®” promise. Our Drier rating is reserved for garments between 8,000mm - 15,000mm, while our Dry rating comes in at 5,000mm and anything below, which is what you will find on our coach-type jackets and some of our flannels and fleece.
- BREATHABILITY (5,000GM2)
- Perfect for a day at the resort, sticking to the chairlifts where little to no hiking is required.
- Equally as important as waterproofing, the breathability of the garment relates to its ability allow water vapor (perspiration) to escape. Volcom Outerwear ranges between 5,000gm2 - 15,000gm2, while garments made with GORE-TEX® exceed 15,000gm2. While the higher the number means the garment is more breathable, your optimal amount of breathability should be based on your planned physically activity.
- WARMTH (40GM)
- Low-Loft insulation providing warmth without losing versatility.
- At Volcom we rate the warmth of our outerwear garments on a Shell, Warm, Warmest scale. Garments with a Shell rating are what you might expect from the name, purely a shell without any insulation built in. Our Warm garments feature synthetic insulation with fill states between 40gm - 120gm. The higher the fill state the warmer the garment. We reserve our Warmest rating for garments insulated with Down.
- FIT (Standard)
- The classic Volcom jacket fit. Relaxed but not oversized, featuring a straight hem.
- Men’s jacket lengths fall into two categories, Regular and Long. Regular fits sit slightly below the hip for a standard fit and style while our Long fits fall further down below the hip for extra bottom coverage.
- STYLE NUMBER: G0451804
***Actual product may differ/vary slightly from image displayed. ***