- Gauntlet cinch closure
- Wrap caps
- Palm and thumb reinforcement
- MegaLoft®: MegaLoft`s synthetic fibers maintain their insulation value even when wet. Wicking, quick drying and compressible this a perfect insulation for a winter glove.
- Aquabloc® is Gordini’s proprietary waterproof breathable windproof technology. Exclusively engineered for handwear, this is an insert technology that allows moisture accumulated from within the glove to escape and provide for breathability and enhanced warmth and comfort. The molecules of the insert are wide enough apart to allow moisture to escape, yet close enough together to guarantee that water will not penetrate the glove. These inserts are seam sealed, so stitching from the gloves will not interfere with your Gordini® glove’s performance.
- 3 layer thermal ply waterproof, windproof, breathable fabric with stick-grip palm, fingers, thumb, wrap caps and reinforcement.
- Megaloft® insulation with Hydrowick microdenier lining, and ultra breathable, waterproof, windproof Aquabloc® insert.
***Actual product may differ/vary slightly from image displayed.***