The Draft is our jib–specific, Rocker System design. A softer flex makes this the ideal freestlye specific weapon for park and street. The super blunt tips add massive amounts of surface area for pressing and butters with improved ollies and landing gear. Artist: Kyler Martz
- ABILITY LEVEL: Intermediate to Advanced
- SYSTEM TYPE: The System Rocker – This rocker deck's design eliminates the leverage required to release and re-engage a snowboard's outside contact points. In translation, riders get a seamless turn initiation, better float in powder, and more fluid spins and slides.
- SHAPE: True Twin – Symmetrical in all aspects, true twin boards are ideal for freestyle riding environments.
- FLEX: Soft Flex – Effortless turning and easy trick learning.
- TOPSHEET: Ash Power Ply– The Power Ply works like an added layer of fiberglass. During construction, the natural wood or bamboo fibers are turned into a composite layer inside the board.
- TIP: Flathead Tips – Provides more surface area for butters, ollies & nollies.
- BINDING COMPATIBILITY: 2×4 14-PACK INSERTS - Provide a wide stance range, while at the same time delivering critical micro adjustability
- CORE: Single Malt - Our standard wood core for highly reliable return and lasting durability. Made from 100% sustainably grown Poplar wood.
- LAMINATES: Biax Glassing - A biax over biax lay-up that’s designed for park and street inspired all-mountain riding. Also creates a good platform for learning.
- SIDEWALLS: 360 Rails - A 360 degree, fully wrapped sidewall that eliminates the need for tip fill, while effectively tying the whole snowboard together. A technology that delivers incredibly tight tolerances for improved board life and durability.
- BASE: Extruded Base – A tough, user-friendly extruded base that delivers lighter weight performance.