Step onto the deck in style wearing this classic swim top engineered to keep up with your every move. PowerFLEX Eco construction ensures shape retention while providing long-lasting protection from the effects of chlorine and other chemicals, so you can practice worry free.
- Women's Performance Training Swimsuit
- Bikini Top
- Two-Piece Swimsuit
- Endurance Lite Collection
- PowerFLEX Eco
- Features our durable PowerFLEX fabric made from 100% post-consumer waste nylon yarn
- Goes strong after 200 continuous exposure in the pool, engineered to last 5-10 times longer than ordinary swimwear
- Resists sagging and bagging
- Cross Back provides support with center strap
- Fabric: 78% Econyl® / 22% Xtra Life LYCRA® fiber
- STYLE NO: 7719737
- CROSS BACK:
- With the open keyhole at the back, our Cross Back is comfortable yet provides the support needed with the center back strap.
- POWERFLEX ECO:
- Made from 100% pre and post-consumer nylon yarn waste, the revolutionary PowerFlex Eco is 3X more compressive and 30% more resistant to fiber breakage than the original PowerFlex.
- Eco-friendly meets performance-enhancing in our newest innovative fabric – the PowerFlex Eco. Made with 78% ECONYL®, a Nylon Fiber made of 100% pre and post-consumer nylon yarn waste, PowerFlex Eco retains its shape up to 10X longer than traditional swimwear fabrics. It’s also resistant to chlorine as well as sagging and bagging. Plus, it offers twice the strength and 4X the compression of standard fabrics.
- PowerFlex Eco builds on the greatness of the original PowerFlex and even boasts additional features that lift this fabric to another level. It’s 3X more compressive and 30% more resistant to fiber breakage in chlorine, making it perfect for any swimmer looking for an edge.
- PowerFlex Eco – good for the environment, even better for swimmers.
***Actual product may differ/vary slightly from image displayed. ***