Surf The Mountain, Or Skate The Park.
Gigi Tested. Rüf Approved.
Designed and endorsed by Union Pro Rider Gigi Ruf, the Contact Pro has become a staple within the Union collection with team riders and retailers alike. With a nominal binding-to-board contact footprint and softer flex overall, it's the perfect tool for riders looking for total freedom and a surfy board feel.
- BASEPLATE STIFFNESS: 4/10 Loose and Surfy
- HIGHBACK STIFFNESS: 5/10 Medium Flex
- DISK TYPE: MINIDISK - MINI DISK 4X2 AND THE CHANNEL
- DURAFLEX ST SP1 BASE
- INTEGRATED VAPORLITE BUSHINGS
- SYMMETRIC SONIC FUSED ANKLE STRAPS
- DURAFLEX ST - SUPER TOUGH: One of the lightest bindings ever produced, the Contact Pro focuses the strength of Duraflex ST in critical areas of the base for power, and Vaporlite dampening underfoot for cushioned comfort.
- 5% CONTACT AREA: Patented minimal board-to-binding footprint crucially reduces interference with your board’s true flex and provides a more natural response and feel.
- CP3 DURAFLEX ST BASE: Duraflex ST blended nylon is utilized on the Contact Pro to provide a medium flexing base that is softer than the Ultra and stiffer than the Contact. A great choice for all types of snowboarding.
- INTEGRATED VAPORLITE BUSHINGS: Vaporlite Full Bottom Bushing system is a closed cell foam that allows for natural canting and next level vibration dampening and season long foot comfort.
- EXTRUDED 3D ALUMINUM HEELCUPS: The rigidity and strength of Extruded Aluminum acts like a roll cage on a race car - stiffening the entire chassis. The male/female connection with the base provides seamless response.
- CP3 HIHBACKS: Developed and tested by Gigi Rüf, CP3 Highbacks are incredibly light, extremely comfortable, and outstanding in all types of snowboarding terrain.
- 3D ASYMMETRIC SONIC FUSED ANKLE STRAPS: Three dimensional Direct-Connect core evenly distributes strap pressure and allows lateral freedom. Minimized stitching provides exceptional durability.
- MAGNESIUM RATCHETS: This Union exclusive process produces a material 4 times the strength of aluminum with only 1/2 the weight. Plus magnesium is easily recycled and remains the eighth most abundant element on the planet.
***Actual product may differ/vary slightly from image displayed. ***