Crafted with our stretch Oxford or expedition weight twill fabric, the Clinton’s Jacket is a good looking outer layer that’s high on performance and style. Features a soft fleece lining, our V-Science 2 way cuff system and LYCRA® hand gaiters for added warmth. Plus the 15,000mm / 15,000gm2 waterproof/breathability is designed to keep the wet and cold off your back.
Introducing the latest collection of snow outerwear to meet your need across all terrains. Recommended for life.
- Fleece Lined
- Critical Taped Seams
- Rounded Drop Tail Fit
- Zip Tech® Jacket to Pant Interface
- Hidden Toggle Cinch Hood
- Super Suede Chin Guard
- Mesh Lined Zippered Vents
- Stretch Adjustable Powder Skirt
- LYCRA® Hand Gaiters
- V-Science 2 Way Cuff System
- Brushed Tricot Lined Handwarmer Pockets
- Goggle Pocket
- Noise Pocket
- Specialty Ticket Ring
- Whistle Zipper Puller
- 15,000mm / 15,000gm2 (CAM)
- 10,000mm / 5,000gm2 (ROY & VBK)
- V-Science 2-Layer Shell
- Stretch Oxford (CAM)
- Expedition Twill (ROY & VBK)
- SIGNATURE DETAILS:
- ZIP TECH® - Keep snow out. Zip your jacket to your pants
- WATERPROOFING (10,000MM)
- Withstands average snow and light rain under ordinary conditions.
- At Volcom we rate our waterproofing on Dry, Drier, Driest scale. Our Driest garments are rated at 25,000mm and above which includes those made with GORE-TEX® and their “Guaranteed To Keep You Dry®” promise. Our Drier rating is reserved for garments between 8,000mm - 15,000mm, while our Dry rating comes in at 5,000mm and anything below, which is what you will find on our coach-type jackets and some of our flannels and fleece.
- BREATHABILITY (5,000GM2)
- Perfect for a day at the resort, sticking to the chairlifts where little to no hiking is required.
- Equally as important as waterproofing, the breathability of the garment relates to its ability allow water vapor (perspiration) to escape. Volcom Outerwear ranges between 5,000gm2 - 15,000gm2, while garments made with GORE-TEX® exceed 15,000gm2. While the higher the number means the garment is more breathable, your optimal amount of breathability should be based on your planned physically activity.
- WARMTH (Shell)
- Simple, versatile and perfect for layering underneath.
- At Volcom we rate the warmth of our outerwear garments on a Shell, Warm, Warmest scale. Garments with a Shell rating are what you might expect from the name, purely a shell without any insulation built in. Our Warm garments feature synthetic insulation with fill states between 40gm - 120gm. The higher the fill state the warmer the garment. We reserve our Warmest rating for garments insulated with Down.
- FIT (Droptail)
- Same as the Standard jacket fit with addition of a drop hem for pure powder performance.
- Men’s jacket lengths fall into two categories, Regular and Long. Regular fits sit slightly below the hip for a standard fit and style while our Long fits fall further down below the hip for extra bottom coverage.
- STYLE NUMBER: G0651810
***Actual product may differ/vary slightly from image displayed. ***