Designed for long distances, the Arena Powerskin Carbon Flex VX Jammer Tech Swimsuit is the ideal suit for backstroke, breaststroke and individual medley. The arena carbon cage, unique to the range, holds and compresses the muscles perfectly in place.
- Fully taped and bonded seam construction offers maximum durability and hydrodynamics.
- Multi-panel construction uses anatomically placed anchor points and high-strength elastic tapes to create Tension Lines along the back of upper legs
- Tension Lines provide a lifting effect to help maintain body position and alleviate drag and resistance from fatigued legs
- NFHS/NCAA compliant logos
- FINA Approved
- 52% Nylon / 47% Elastane / 1% Carbon Fiber
- VX System
- New X-Construction provides added flexibility in under arm opening, providing enhanced shoulder mobility, range of motion, and comfort.
- Relocated anchor points along mid-back provide optimum lift for upper and lower leg tension lines and enhance body position for maximum efficiency and drag reduction.
- V-Flex System eliminates lower leg side seams, delivering maximum flexibility and range of motion in the hips and glutes.
- Allows for unrestricted flexion and extension in all directions.
- Intelligent Muscle Compression
- Horizontal Carbon Rings lock down at a critical stretch point to provide comfortable, lateral support and control when and where it’s needed.
- Carbon Cage Technology
- The world's first technical suits with high-strength carbon fiber woven into a lightweight high-stretch nylon fabric.
- Power Return System
- Strategic placement of internal bonded seams around the hips, quads, and hamstrings store potential energy upon flexion and release this energy on extension to maximize efficiency, power, and speed in kicks, dives, and turns.